8

They were trying to comfront him. But suddenly someone picked Michi up. Mikey and others were shocked to see who it was . "Taiju!!" They said. They were in shock. "Why is he doing here?" Mitsuya asked. "Now who make my favorite cousin cry" Taiju asked. "The hell" They stalkers said. Taiju is carrying Michi in a bridal style. Michi wrapped his hands around Taiju's neck. "It was Sara" Yuu said. "Oh the adopted one" Taiju said. "What" Sara asked. "You bastard who many times I said I am not adopted" Sara said. "But you act like one" Taiju said with a smirk. Sara looked like she was going to punch Taiju any time. Taiju likes to tease Sara  so much . Whenever they meet Taiju will tease her calling some funny names. "Look what have you done to my little cute Michi. He cried because of you" Taiju said. 'Favoritism is really something ' the Hanagaki siblings thought. "I just asked about his ex nothing more" Sara explained. Sara didn't thought that Michi will cry. She just  hate when he hide his emotions and that's the reason why she asked about that topic again and again. Taiju raised his eyebrows. "Izana?" Taiju asked . They nodded. "I heard it from Akane san but I didn't know that it was this serious" Taiju said. "Me too" Sara said . Taiju sighed and looked at Michi. "He fell asleep" Taiju said with a small sweet smile. Taiju is really sweet for his cousin Takemichi. Michi is the one who finds Taiju is comfort. Taiju maybe well build scary man but he is sweet and kind. But his siblings is scared of him because of some misunderstanding. Michi know about it and said it is fine and he will be with him till he dies. And Michi like to cuddle with Taiju. Mostly whenever Taiju visits him . He will sleep in Taiju's body. And it became Michi's favorite bed now. "Let's go home" Taiju said as he pats Michi. "Yep let's go " Shinchiro said.  They paid for the food and walked out. While leaving the stalkers to process what they see and heard. "He was my cousin?" Hakkai   questioned. "And Taiju has a sweet spot  for Takemichi" Ran said. "This is inserting" Rindou said. After they all left to their own house. At Haitani mansion. "He is so cute" Ran said as he remember sleeping Michi. "He really is" Rindou said. "I really want to see him in a maid outfit" Ran said. "He should be so cute" Rindou chuckled. "Our boss did something stupid like breakup with that cutie" Ran said. "Yep" Rindou agreed to his brother. "Let's find where is the cafe they talk about" Ran said with a grin. "
Yep . We can't leave our Michi alone in a cafe like that" Rindou said. Looks like  Haitani siblings were trying to impress their crush.  Don't know what will happen. At Sano household Shinchiro and Emma is making food for them. Izana was literally emerged into his own world. While Mikey is trying to process everything he heard today. Was he wrong? I shouldn't have trust Hitoshi's words. 'What have I done. I should have trust Hana. Hana will you forgive me' Izana thought. Shinchiro noticed his brothers and sighed. He know  what they are thinking. "Guys let's eat food is ready" Shinchiro yelled to light up the gloomy atmosphere.
With Inui and Koko. They happy that Akane is alive. "Nee san is alive" Inui said with teary eyes. "She is" Koko said as he hugged Seishu. "Now don't cry" Koko said as he wiped Inui's tears. "You haven't eaten yet right. Let's eat together" Inui said with a smile. Koko nodded.