Chapter 139

I woke up before Shawn and watched him for a few minutes. His mouth was partly open, resulting in the soft snores I'd grown used to. As I got out of bed, I did my best to not wake him since he deserved to sleep late. I went to the bathroom to pee, and then I threw on some comfy clothes and my coat. The key cards for our room were on a table near the entrance, so I grabbed one and snuck out, closing the door as quietly as possible.

Once outside, I walked several blocks to Alex Coffee Roasters, a place Shawn had mentioned the night before. It was chilly, but the forecast for the day was pretty mild which was going to be perfect for sightseeing in Central Park. There was a fairly long line at the cafe, but twenty minutes later I was back in our suite where I discovered my boyfriend sitting on the couch in his underwear, phone in hand.

"I was about to text you to find out where you went," he said before yawning.

"My plan was to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but this works, too." I set his cafe Americano and my pumpkin spice latte down on the table. Then I opened the paper bag and took out a yogurt, fruit, and granola parfait, which I handed to him. I'd selected a blueberry muffin for myself. Sitting next to Shawn, I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Good morning."

He nuzzled my cheek. "I didn't like waking up alone, but I love that you did this. Thanks, baby."

We discussed our plans for the day while we ate. "Did you arrange for security?" I asked.

"No. I think we'll be fine since I'm not here for an event. When my fans know my location, it can get crazy, but the worst we'll have to deal with today are random people who recognize me. If I don't make eye contact, I can minimize the number who stop me for photos."

"How are we getting to Manhattan?"

Shawn raised his long arms above his head and stretched. "Car service. I should set up a pick-up time now. Is an hour enough time to finish eating and get ready?"

"Yes, unless we're taking a sexy shower. In that case, add fifteen minutes."

"Is that even a question?" He gave me a mischievous grin.

We hurried to finish our light meal, and in no time at all my palms were planted against the beautiful blue tile as Shawn took me from behind. Every so often he'd pull out and smack my wet ass, which made me whimper from the wonderful mix of pleasure and pain. This wasn't anything new for us, but usually he stopped after one or two, and they were never this hard.

"You like that, don't you, Lulu?" he growled in my ear.

"Yes."

His broad palm made contact with my right cheek, and the smacking sound was amplified by the acoustics of the shower stall.

I winced, but I didn't want him to stop, so I responded by rocking my body against his so that he went as deep as possible. "More, please."

He switched to his left hand, because his right moved between my legs to stroke me. At least my bottom would be evenly sore since this change meant he was spanking my other side. By the time he let out a long moan, thrusting so roughly that I had to brace myself against the wall, I'd come twice and had a serious case of jelly legs. He held me upright while breathing heavily into my neck until we recovered.

After doing my hair and makeup, I dropped my fluffy white bathrobe and turned so I could see my backside in the mirror. It was quite red, which didn't bother me, but when Shawn saw, he gasped.

"Fuck. I didn't mean to spank you that hard," he said anxiously as he ran his hand softly over the inflamed areas. "I got too caught up in the moment."