...

I can't stop looking at her. My eyes are drawn to every movement of hers, every flowing, easy movement. And I swear, if my hands weren't white from gripping the steering wheel so tightly, this car would have crashed a long time ago.

I catch another side-long glance at Persephone, an irritated cough suddenly rising up my throat. I press my mouth to the outer side of my shoulder, hearing a soft snicker from the opposite side to the car. I can't help a bitten smirk from releasing itself onto my lips, as I finally allow my head to fully tilt towards the beautiful woman sitting in the passenger seat of my car. She bites back a smile at my expression, shaking her head before her voice fills the small space between us.

"So, are you going to tell me where we're going, or did you just make me get dressed up for nothing?"

It's my turn to shake my head, but not before smirking once more.

"Nope."

Persephone grumbles in response, looking out her side window. Bad move. This only lets me glance at her once more, a lump growing in my throat.

The other day, when Persephone and I agreed to make out 'public' debut, I told her I'd sort everything out. Then, yesterday, after I'd booked our reservations, I'd texted Persephone, telling her that where we were going for dinner would require a more... formal attire. Like, pretty formal. As we'd spoken about, we may as well go big, or just go home.

And my god, did she deliver.

I struggled to breathe for an entire 5 minutes after she open her apartment door, my eyes involuntarily raking over every inch of her body. She's wearing a deep, shiny red satin dress with thin spaghetti straps, with the hem stopping just above her heel-clad feet. Like the dress she wore to Lera's wedding, every part of her body fits the dress perfectly, like it was sculpted just for her. She's wearing just a tad bit more makeup than she usually would, but instead of hiding any part of her face, it only highlights the curve of her eyes and deepens the bone of her cheeks. She's perfect, I swear on my own life.

I clear my throat as I direct my eyes back to the road, turning one final corner before I pull my car into a parking lot, snagging the nearest one. I stop the car, hiding a smile as Persephone surveys the bustling street in front of her. While she's still people watching, I slip out from the car, walking around and opening her door. She meets me with a shocked smile, shaking her head as she speaks.

"You did not bring me to the fanciest restaurant in the entirety of Boston."

"Go big or go home, right?" I instinctively pull her hand into mine, guiding her out of my car and onto the cold pavement beneath our feet. Persephone laughs softly, pulling strands of her hair out of the wind and behind her ear.

"Yeah. And thank fuck I wore my good dress."

Yeah, thank fuck for giving me a near hard-on in the middle of a parking lot, in the busiest street in the entirety of Boston.

Kidding (totally not kidding).

I picked this place because it's practically a hive for 'celebrities'. And where celebrities are, so are people with camera's. The perfect place to put our insane plan into action.

I close Persephone's door from behind her, with the both of us standing still as statues in the harsh wind, staring at the glowing lights of our night.

"Are you ready?" I ask quietly, my own heart racing a little at what the hell we're about to do.

"I am if you are."

"Okay. If it gets too much, we can just leave."

"Okay."