Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person

Start from the beginning

???: "I've been goin' through the kids memories, so I'm curious... were ya the reason for a lotta this shit ?"

"Time" laughs having to hold their mask down so they don't accidentally show their face, finding themselves doing this for around 20 seconds until they finally calm down.

Time: "What's it to you anyways, don't you plan on taking control of his body either way ?"

???: "Yeah, yeah, but ya know, I want him to have a good time while he still can, ya never know just when I'll be able to take full control of him... haha that's a lie, of course I already know when I can !"

???: "But I'm assumin' ya were the cause that made everythin' in his life snowball eh ?"

Time: "What do you mean by that ?"

???: "The 'accident' where he lost his dad, were ya the cause of that mate ?"

Time doesn't respond and instead just stares at him, well as best as you can stare at someone while wearing a mask.

???: "Bruhh, no response, aight Imma take ya dead silence as a 'yes' then and all I gotta say to that is..."

The person in front of "Time" smiles and stares at them, unblinking.

???: "If the kid ever found out that ya were the cause of that... there'd be no god that can stop him from beatin' ya to a pulp, nah not even that, he'd straight up kill ya."

Time: "I'm not scared of him in the slightest, but I do have to ask, why do you call him a 'kid' ?

???: "Well he's only 21 ain't he, to me that's just a kid pahahaha !"

Time: "I see, now back on a more important topic, how does all this possession stuff work anyway ?"

???: "I'll try and explain so ya can understand it, I have my own body in the underworld, it's reciding somewhere at home, dunno where, don't care to be honest anyways, when he showed more raw chaos than ever, I just took my chance and went into his consciousness, pretty simple if ya ask me."

???: "And what do you exactly need to do to take full control of, well his body ?"

???: "Well, that's the neat part, ya lil' stunt of attemptin' to blow him up let his guard down 'nough for me to be able to take control tomorrow !"

Time: "That's quite soon, although he seemed quite composed from the outside if you ask me."

???: "Well he ain't, deep down he's been havin' eternal fights with himself if he wants to leave or nah haha !"

Time: "So you're saying we can execute our plan soon, right Tatemoyo ?"

Tatemoyo: "Man, revealin' my identity to the readers already, couldn't ya have waited a bit more eh ?

"Time" doesn't say anything and instead lightly shrugs with their shoulders.

Tatemoyo: "Well, Time, Timeronii, mah friend !"

Time: "Do not call me 'Timeronii', I have nothing to do with her and you know this."

Tatemoyo: "Bruhhh loosen up will ya, but ya know I didn't actually know that, ya neva bothered explainin' much about ya backstory to me dork."

Tatemoyo: "So, hey why don'tcha take this chance and tell me a bit more 'bout ya, howbout it ?"

Time: "Why would I waste my time on something so pointless ?"

Time: "You do not need to know more about me other than what I want, so I'll be taking my leave now."

Tatemoyo smiles and lowers his head.