mahon + jay.

TW: drugs, death, depression, suicide

Nurses and doctor going ins and outs the warding room in panic, sound of the monitor beeping straight indicating one meaning only, a bad news for you and the rest.

"Please you gotta wait outside."

One of the nurses pushed you outside the room, closing the curtains "Let's get you outside." Hide, one of you and Mahon's closed friend assured and sat you down on the bench.

Face planting on your palms in depressed, "What would happened to him--" You asked him, crying on his shoulder, he shushes you "It's gonna be fine, trust me."

You let a soft sigh, pushing him away gently and patiently wait for the doctor to come out "Mrs. Jo--"

     "How is he?" Jay's mother asked as soon as she arrived to the hospital, her eyes didn't battled on you, you looked down "He's dead

"How is he?" Jay's mother asked as soon as she arrived to the hospital, her eyes didn't battled on you, you looked down "He's dead." She scoffed out loud "So that's it? Doing drugs then died?" She smirked at you, you looked at her in utter shock "I know ever since you found out about him and the doping you grew hate on us but even until now? I didn't even knew you were this cruel?! He is dead!" She raised her hand to slap you but her husband held her back "Not infront of Jay." She forcefully let go and left the floor immediately alone, Her husband apologized on her behalf but you shrugged it off.

You told him you wanted to talk to Jay for a moment and he agreed saying that he'll be off for a minute to see his wife, you and Jay sat on the bench and smile at him "How are you feeling?" He looked up at you, grinning a bit "Bad. Uncle...He really gone is he...?" He hid his face using his forearm and weep softly "Huwa, what am I gonna do now?! Mom hates uncle and I can't continue biking anymore or she'll hate me too..." You crouch down on him and wipe his tears "Listen, aren't this what uncle Mahon wants you to do because it what makes you happy the most? No matter what other people says, continue doing what you love okay? I'll always be by your side alright?"

He sniffled wiping his runny nose using his hand "Promise?" You smile at him, hugging him tight as you can "Please be happy Jay."

The Jo family went home "Have they gone home?" You hummed helping to take off the hospital sheets and fold it "Yes, I will leave this place, finally." You joked looking at him with tears in eyes "I'm scared..." He rushed to hug you and pet your back "Shush, don't cry."

You sniffled tightening hold around his waist "I'm scared I couldn't move on Hide." He pets your head multiple times and smile "You'll be fine Y/n. You really will."

     "I'm sorry for this Hide, All these years I really thought I could moved on but I can't--" He tries to stopped you but you took a step back "No

"I'm sorry for this Hide, All these years I really thought I could moved on but I can't--" He tries to stopped you but you took a step back "No. Don't. I don't think I could keep this up anymore. Ten years. I tried my best moving on living and sharing love and care with you but nothing seem to work anymore, not after he left. I'm sorry I disappoint you as a wife, friend and mother of our kid. Please be happy Hide. Without me." Jumping off the roof of the apartment, Hide was all you could see the moment before everything crashed, his one hand holding out in the air trying desperately to reached out for you, the wind gushing, your body feeling cold but that wasn't what's on your mind. Him. He was the only one in your mind.

His voice, his smile, his laugh, his face. Everything about him is everything you thought of.

As if your soul left your body way before your body crashed on the solid concrete, eyes blurring and teary, blood pouring pool from your head, sounds of your bones cracking heard echoed on your ears but it wasn't near hurt. Nothing is hurt. It felt numb. Just as the moment the doctor announced his passed.

Croaking sounds of your voice murmured in the darkness, your arrival to be in his arms once again. The broken promises.

     A beautiful caricature of a woman drawn on the frame, her smiling face adored with small flowers and candles, people bowing and paying respect, the Jo family stay to greet all the guests except for Jay

A beautiful caricature of a woman drawn on the frame, her smiling face adored with small flowers and candles, people bowing and paying respect, the Jo family stay to greet all the guests except for Jay. Mourning alone on the side, watching the picture of his beloved aunt. The one who been with him throughout the years after the death of his uncle. How can he be so reckless not knowing that his aunt actually had been so depressed, taking pills and medicines to keep sane and here he is. Having no single clue about it. How he terribly regret it though it's never his fault.

A baby in around two year of age on the arm of her father as her father rocked her back and forth while singing a soft lullaby her mother used to sang her. How he missed those sweet honey-like voice. Though it haven't been more than two days since she left him. And everyone.

Tears not coming out, none of it even poured because of how tired he is. Is this the end? He thought. Will he finally give everything up? Can't he really do that? With an open heart? Who cares anyways...

"...Jay..." Looking up, she's here. "Shelly.." She smile at him and sat down. Slowly pulling his head to her shoulder she wrapped her arms around his shoulder and pat the side of his temple "It's okay to cry y'know?" A single tear slip from his socket "Who do I have now...?" She gently pet his shoulder "You have me, Err Minu, Vinny, Mia, Dom, June, Yuna, my grandpa, Owen and your family even Hide!" He look at her with a tint of gloom in his eyes, she chuckle a bit "I didn't said you could be okay in just a few days heck even weeks or months or even a year but---It'll get better. I promise you that.."

Promise.

"She did promised me too." Confused, Shelly tilted her head aside "Who, Ahh you meant Aunt Y/n..?" Nodding, he fidget with his fingers but she held them tightly "Why are you saying that---"

"She promised me to be by my side forever but she broke it. How can I be so sure you won't do the same thing?" Shelly hesitant to hug him but she did at the end "I won't. I can promise you that Jay." He breath a scent of her and let a satisfied hum "Thanks Shelly."

The two enjoy their moment and Jay finally stood up to greet other guests along with his family. Figures watching them with smiles on their face.