harry.

not cycling related!

ENDED the call with Noah, you throw the phone somewhere on the bed, you continue typing on your laptop, still doing your assignments. A knock on the door, startle you "Yes?" You heard a voice of your mother across the door "Can we come inside first? We have something to talk about?"

You sighed out loud, getting up from the bed and opened the door "What?" Your dad said with a stern voice "At least let us in first, we're your parents Y/n." Your mom scolded your dad as you fired back with a boring tone "Parent. She's not my mom, she's your wife." He pushed open the door with such force "How dare you talked like that to us?!" Your mom tries to separate the two of you from getting into each other's throat

"That's enough you two, Honey stop that!" You scoffed, folding your hands together, waiting for either one of them to speak "Your dad I planned to visit your grandmother this weekend, so we--I was wondering if maybe you want to tag along with us?" Your furrow a brow "Sure..." She had a shocking expression on her face "You mean it?!" You huffed turning to look the other way "It's been awhile since I visited Granny beside I missed Shelly too, she's in Korea right?" She nodded with a smile and went to hug you "Hey, don't--" She broke the hug, giggling "Well then, why don't you start packing. We'll just go tomorrow! Is that fine Hun?!" Your dad looks between you and his wife, smiling fondly at her "Sure."

"Now, leave." You pushed the both of them and locked the door, doing your assignment for some more times and left to do the packing.

The plane took off after almost two hours and half, you get your luggage, calling for Shelly using your phone "Hey! I'm finally here! Where were you?!"

"Hey babe, I'm sorry  had to cancel your pick-up last minute but---I had asked someone to pick you up instead, just wait at the main entrance alright?" You pout from the call "Aw I see, you with Jay?" She hummed following a giggle "I'll hang up now, see you tonight bye!" You ended the call, putting the phone inside your pocket "Me and your dad will leave now, you sure Shelly will be here?" You nodded "Yes, I just called her." They nodded and bid you good bye, leaving you alone at the entrance waiting for 'the someone' Shelly had asked to picks you up

"Were you waiting long?" You jumped from the bench turning around seeing Harry dressed in a black hoodie and casual sweatpant. Out of reflexed, you jumped and hug onto him "My gosh, it's you!" Your body subconsciously lift from the ground upon hugging him by the neck as he straightening his posture, his hand gently held on your waist while the other hand stayed at the bottom of your butt "Aww I missed you so fucking much" Harry smile into the hugs tightening his hold around you.

He put you down but you kept arms around his neck, firmly, his posture bending a bit as his face inching yours "A little peck would be fine right...?" You mumbled, he held your face up, softly pecking your lip "It feels great to see you again" You hug him again "Let's leave." You nodded, letting him stroll the luggage for you with your hand in his.

"Where you'll be staying at?" You glanced up at him "Yours? I want to be at Granny's but not anymore...!" He opened door for you as you entered the car "Thanks love." His blush didn't failed for you to notice, he slammed the door and went to the other side and entered "Wanna go anywhere first?" You hold hid hand in yours "Straight your home please?" You pleaded, hand resting on his bare thigh, he looks at you, gulping.