"Arthur! We can handle things here!!" Mica shouts from behind me as she swings her mace down, sending up dirt and blood from whoever's poor soul was within range of her attack. With a stiff nod, I turn away from the mayhem behind me and continue forward with Regis.

I could feel his excitement spill over into me as he picks up speed.

'Sylvie? What's going on over there??'

'Papa! Are you okay?? I felt your presence waver.' Intense worry leaks into our bond as she questions me. Sudden guilt ebbs away at me as I continue running.

'I'm fine. Someone gassed me and I past out. Is everyone okay??'

'Lance Varay and Bairon are engaging the scythes. I'm helping from the sides. Mama has Aria and Achlys, she took them into the tunnels with grandma Alice and Ellie.'

'Anyone else?'

'The civilians are evacuating as we speak.'

'Okay. Be careful Sylv.'

____________

We wound up running down several spiraling tunnels before we found the source of the daunting pressure.

Before us, a large warp gate took up half a quarter of the cavern we are in. It glistened as multiple figures step through, side by side. The size of the portal slowly shrunk as they all stepped through, the light of the portal starting to dim. They stood tall, boring holes into my being with looks varying from disinterest to excitement or curiosity.

"Ohhh a pretty boy, huh? He even has horns!" A feminine voices chuckles. My eyes wonder over the form of the woman who spoke. She wore a sly smirk, red eyes glistening with excitement and amusement. Her skin is a pale grey, almost white in color, with the brightest, spiky blue hair I've ever seen. Dark, ridged horns climbed several inches away from her head.

'Ulrike.' Regis says as he scrutinized her from head to toe. I could see quick flashes of memories play out in his mind, and in turn, in mine. These must be Uto's memories.

"I continue to question why you even exist, Ulrike." This time, the tall man who was just slightly shorter than his comrade on the left, stood with his arms folded across his chest. Blond, braided hair fell from his head as piercing blood red eyes bore into his female counterparts. A disgruntled grimace forming on his grey face when she winks at him.

'Ifiok.' More of Uto's memories surfaced.

"Cadel must've consumed a barrels worth of elder nectar, for him to have lost to...that." Bright crimson eyes caught mine as a snarl forms on his face. Dark splotches encompass the already greyed skin around his eyes, making his red eyes stand out more. Horns arched forth from his forehead like smooth daggers.

"HAH, says the guy whose head is about as shiny as the portal behind you. I can practically see my majestic as fuck reflection on that thing." Regis howls as I see a tick mark form on the bald wraiths forehead. I stifled a laugh at my companions humor, thanking the gods that Regis exists.

The Wraiths female counterpart cackles at Regis' insult, along with Ifiok, who flashes a side glance at me.

"What did you—"

"Enough, Blaise. We do not have time for pointless banter. We were sent here for one task. I advise we get it done." The man steps forward, dark red eyes glaring with disinterest. He stood tall, shoulders broad with grey skin peeking out from heavy black leather armor. Brown hair cascades from his head, parting around large, corkscrew-like black horns.

'Richmal.' Regis hums in amusement as she shakes his flaming fur out. His size increasing by the second as jagged spike erupt from his fiery mane. Purple flames roaring to life as a low growl bubbles up from his throat. Baring his sharp teeth, he hunches into a pouncing position, readying himself for the upcoming battle.

Aether pouring from my core and into my body as it triggers my black scaled armor. The once silent cavern, now humming with the daunting bellow of death that is my aura.

I watched with thorough amusement as my enemies tried their best not to kneel under the pressure of my aetheric intent.

Though, out of the corner of my eye, in the shadows stood one lone figure. Black hair blended with the shadows around her as the position of her comrade changed with a single flick of her wrists. Black wind seemed to envelope them before the vanish and reappear encircling me.

I was surrounded.

"You take the ones on the left, I take the ones on the right?"

"I guess. Just refrain from eating them."

"....no promises."

__________**********___________

Well guys!

What do ya think??

I was amused by the predictions of last chapter.

You guys were way off lol
But creative thinking nonetheless!

See ya soon!!
(1,344 words)