𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞? Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"That's the problem, I don't want to be something you're afraid of. I want you to feel secure, I want you to see some bullshit and know me better than that. You've known me your whole life, how can you not know better?"

"I just need some time... Can you give me some time, please?" She whispered. Their faces were so close together that she could feel his shaky breaths rolling against her skin. "Don't give up on me."

"I waited almost six years for you Jazmine," he muttered back closing his eyes.

"Please." Pressing her lips desperately against his, she caressed his face. She knew what she was signing up for dating him. With so many eyes on them, they were bound to face problems outside of their control. She wanted nothing more but to trust him, but Daffyd had left her so jaded. It was selfish of her to expect Ant to take on that weight, especially when he'd been dealing with his own insecurities. "We can get through this together. We have to."

"I want all of you."

"You have all of me," she responded, without a thought. "Every part of me is yours. I know you'd never hurt me."

"Do you?"

Her head nodded quickly as their eyes met. "I just need patience Ant, can you be patient with me?"

He let out a breath of frustration. "Don't do that to me again Jazzy. I'm not doing that shit anymore," he stipulated pulling her closer.

"I won't, I promise."

Straddling his lap, she kissed his lips over and over. He wanted to resist; he wanted to stand his ground and give her peace, but as her mouth covered his intensely he couldn't ignore her. His hands grasped at her with need. It was only a matter of time before they started undressing each other.

His tongue found its way to her ribs. He marked her skin hungrily as she slipped him inside. They both moaned out, holding onto each other.

"You drive me fucking crazy," he mumbled into her breasts looking up at her. His jaw clenched as she squeezed his member tightly, slowly rising and dropping back down onto him. He left hot kisses all over her body groaning.

A yelp escaped her lips as he suddenly struck her ass. She rested one hand on his shoulder, as the other gripped onto the bed, grinding harder. His tongue was tracing shapes all over her chest as he guided her up and down his shaft. That's when her back arched, feeling his finger brush over her tight asshole. She looked down at him in surprise cradling the back of his head.

The twisted look on her face was mixed with shock and pleasure. It was clearly a new sensation for her but she didn't protest. He bit his lip staring in her eyes as he toyed with her puckered hole. The sounds she made started to change. She was whimpering shyly, her face flushed. It reminded him of their first time.

"Kiss me," he commanded tilting his head up. She immediately obliged, ducking down and slipping her tongue in his mouth. Her walls were clamped around him, tugging as she bounced in his lap. He grunted sucking on her tongue and teasing the tip of his digit inside of her. Her moan came out as a loud whine. His head nodded in response, coaxing her to open herself to him.

He tugged at her bottom lip as she pulled back with a feverish groan. Her eyes fluttered to the back of her head as her hips sped up. "Oh— oh my god," she wept in desperation.

"I want all of you," he repeated before taking her breast into his mouth. He worked her open, stuffing his finger deeper.

She couldn't focus on anything. His mouth on her sensitive nipple, his dick curving deep into her spot, his finger sinking in a place no one had ever touched; it was bringing her body to a peak she'd never experienced before. "I'm— I—"

"You can take it baby, mmm, look at you taking it" he muttered onto her skin supportively. "Keep going baby."

Her head leaned against the bed in defeat. There was nothing she could do but open herself to him. Her entire body shivered in despair as she clung to the sheets crying out in elation. "Fuck!"

He could feel her body giving in. Her hips slowed, but he made up for it by thrusting into her. "This pussy so wet for me," he moaned fingering faster. "It's mine baby?"

"Yes!"

"You mine Jazmine?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my God!" Her screams grew hysterical, overwhelmed with pleasure. "Anthony!"

Reaching her climax, she collapsed weakly onto his shoulder. Her body was spent as the orgasm ripped through every inch of her. Her face burned red with embarrassment as her juices poured onto him like a fountain. She'd never come that hard before.

Nevertheless, Anthony kept stroking both of her holes slowly, riding out the orgasm. He dragged his lips up the curve of her neck to her ear. His warm breath made her shudder as he whispered demandingly, "Don't ever fucking leave me again."