Chapter 6: Stories Really Do Come True

Start from the beginning

"Oh quit it!" Cole said embarrassed as he picked up his golden weapon and hopped on his dragon. Cole soon joined him along with Jay, Kai, and Zane. While flying towards the village Kai had a question for all of them.

"You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential?" Kai asked the group.

"I wasn't there for the full conversation but never underestimate an old man's wisdom, at least that's what I've learned from Sensei Wu so far" Y/n replied, pulling up close to Kai's dragon.

"Y/n's right, he may be onto something, I mean since we got these golden weapons it's not like we ever had to use them, I wonder what they do," Jay said as he took out his nunchucks. Zane then pulls up next to Jay.

"I, for one, look forward to the future. If there is more for us to accomplish, let it be" Zane smiles under his hood. Cole flies over towards Zane.

"I don't know about you but isn't anyone else a little excited about battling Lord Garmadon?" Cole asked the four of them, "I've been looking forward to trying out some new spinjitzu moves, could be the perfect opportunity."

"Yeah and get your butt handed to you I would love to see that" Y/n joked with a chuckle.

"Haha! Race you there?" Jay challenged everyone, all of the ninjas then split separately. Y/n flew upwards so he could dive down once he saw the village, not too long he caught sight of Jamanaki Village he then dived down gaining speed.

"Whoooo!" Y/n cheered with his arms up, Y/n then landed along with his comrades.

"Ha! I was first!" Kai claimed.

"No! No one was faster than me!" Jay objected Cole chuckled.

"My feet were down before yours," Cole said.

"you're all disillusioned, it was clearly me," Zane stepped in.

"Guys we don't have time to argue let's go!" Y/n ran towards the village while innocent civilians screamed in terror. As they arrived at the village square they saw a large shadow, Y/n preparing his kusarigama. The five of them could hear demonic laughter as the shadow came closer and closer.

"Stay sharp fellas, whatever happens never let your guard down" Kai instructed while keeping his eyes locked onto the shadow. As the shadow got closer the demonic laughter turned into a child's laugh, the shadow size had shrunk.

"It is I, Lloyd Garmadon!" The kid announced as he then jumped up the fountain. He wore a hoodie that had skeleton bones on it. "I demand all the candy in town, or else!"

"Are you kidding me?" Y/n looked at the kid in confusion. "This is what the people were scared of?"

"I guess but Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon" Jay said disappointed, he then sighed.

"It's his son" Cole sheathed his weapon. Jay groaned, "looks like he escaped his boarding school for bad boys again, and to think we could have been doing spinjitzu already" Cole air-punched as the five of them approached the kid.

"I swear kids eat candy like drugs these days" Y/n commented.

"I agree with you, it's a serious health issue," Zane replied to Y/n. Lloyd looked around panicking.

"Uh, give me all your candy, or else I'll release the serpentine on you!" Lloyd threatened, but in return the villagers booed him. Lloyd took out a can of snakes from his pocket and unscrewed the top and let out a bunch of fake snakes.

"I gotta hand it to the kid, he has some guts" Y/n smiled at the kid, and in anger, the villagers threw vegetables at the kid.

"No wait! I asked for candy, not vegetables, I hate vegetables!" Lloyd screamed while throwing the top of the can at the villagers. The young kid tried his best to dodge the vegetables but there was so much that he fell over.