Chapter 3: Arcade Date

||Pink Hyacinth||
Play, Playfulness, Fun

Third P.O.V
It was an early afternoon and the ninja were in the living room video gaming. "Jay watch my back, watch my back!" Y/n repeated before being struck down by a zombie. "And I'm dead unless someone wants to be a brave soul and save me."

"Yeah we're okay, we told you not to go downstairs for the mystery box but you did it anyway" Kai shook his head in disappointment. "Plus Zane has the ray gun."

"Whatever" Y/n shrugs as he watched the other four screens. It was the eleventh round and the ninja were trapped upstairs in a corner. Zane was the luckiest of the group having a ray gun and a machine gun.

Everyone else had average guns. the h/c boy sat there and watched his character die, but it wasn't long after everyone else died because of the lack of ammo and the fact Cole accidentally threw a bomb at the wall and it bounced back.

"Are you kidding me?! Cole, I thought you knew how to play!" Jay yells at the black-haired teen as he stands up from the ground.

"I do know how to play I was the one that bought the game with you! It was a mistake okay" Cole snaps back.

"Oh boy" Kai sits back not wanting to get caught up in their feud. Y/n, Kai, and Zane step out of the living room and have them fight it out.

"How long do they fight for?" Y/n talks over the loud voices coming from the other room.

"Eh for a couple of hours, if we're lucky it'll be minutes" Kai sighed and sat down on the wooden floor. Zane and Y/n did the same.

"Jay and Cole are best friends they'll be mad at each other for a couple of days but will be friends again as if nothing ever happened," Zane says while looking at the floor.

The sliding door is opened violently by Jay and he stomps out. "That's odd the fight lasted for-"

"A second" Y/n finished Zane's sentence. "I wonder what happened with them."

"I don't know" Kai watches Jay storm down the hallway.

"Wait Jay I didn't mean it!" Cole yelled. The black-haired ninja stood there in defeat. He then looked over at the trio who stared back at him.

"What did you say?" Y/n questions. Cole sighs and sits next to the e/c-eyed boy.

"I... I told him I wish I never met him" Cole says. "I didn't mean it, I was in the heat of the moment. Ugh, you're such an idiot Cole." He hangs his head down in shame.

"I'll go talk to Jay you guys can talk to Cole or something" Y/n stands up and walks down the hall. "Jay?" Y/n goes over to his room.

"What?" Jay replies in a dead tone. Y/n sighs a little.

"Can I come in?" Y/n requests.

"Sure whatever," Jay said. Y/n slides the door open and then closes it as soon as he enters Jay's room.

The blue ninja's room was clean surprisingly. There was a bed at the bottom left, two dressers at the top right, and a couple of weapons in the room hanging on the walls. Along with scrolls written in Ninjgargon. It was plain and simple.

Y/n looked at Jay's bed and saw the teen sitting on the bed. "Jay you know that Cole didn't mean to say that, right?" Y/n sat down next to him.

"I know but it hurt me that he just said that, we've been friends for years, and for him to say that he wished he never met me just hurt a lot" Jay sighs. "And the whole argument started over a dumb game."