Chapter 6: Stories Really Do Come True

|| Water Lilies ||
Resurrection, Rebirth, Grief

Third P.O.V
Y/n rubbed his eyes as he opened them, a yawn left his mouth while he sat up from his bed. "Hm?" He heard voices from the other room, "what time is it?" He looked over to his clock to see that it was 12:30 in the afternoon "crap" he sighed.

The dark black-haired male got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom to start the day. After using the bathroom he walked over to his drawer and suited up before joining the other ninja. Y/n opened the sliding door and walked over to the loud room.

"Fire strike! Oh, my gosh, isn't that the greatest move you've ever seen?"

"Stop trying to do it yourself, we need to attack as a team."

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it."

"Pffff" Y/n breathed out as he smiled at the group of boys playing video games, Y/n stood there watching them play in amusement, as they continued to make "ninja" noises.

"Fantastic, I'm out of lives,"  Jay said angrily, suddenly Sensei Wu passed Y/n.

"Afternoon sensei" Y/n whispered with a smile as he nodded his head down to greet him.

"But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it," The white-haired ninja said with a smile.

"Okay, now!" Cole instructed, but before they could do anything Sensei Wu unplugs the video game counsel, all four ninja groaned in annoyance.

"What happened?!" Jay questioned angrily.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole cried out.

"Why would you do that? Why?" Jay asked furiously while staring at Wu.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex, doesn't mean he won't return for the golden weapons of spinjitzu" Sensei Wu explained.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone Ninjago has been nothing but peace" Zane replied while placing his controller down on the ground.

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save, there's nothing to do" Jay barked back.

"We can train tomorrow," Cole said as he leaned back.

"Never put off until tomorrow, what can be done today," The old timer said strictly.

"Well I was going to eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case" Cole then began to guide the pizza to his mouth before Sensei Wu slapped it away with his staff.

"No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential you must train" Sensei Wu said.

"This is getting boring" Y/n thought, as he walked away from the group. He sighed as he walked through the monastery. With nothing to do he went outside "Fresh air in the afternoon is great" Y/n sat down and gazed up at the sky. After a Moment of peace, he was then interrupted by Kai.

"Hey, stop sitting around! Lord Garmadon is back!" The red ninja and the others ran towards the front gates and opened them and ran towards the dragon stables.

"You're one to talk to" Y/n mumbled before following the rest of the ninja down toward the stables. He ran towards the end of the line and hopped onto his dragon, "let's go Divalin" Y/n commanded as he patted the dragon on the neck, the dragon huffed and took off, Y/n looked behind him to see his friends struggling to get on their dragons.

Y/n laughed, "talk about sitting around you guys can't even get on your dragons!" Y/n smiled. Jay rolled his eyes and tried to get back onto his dragon.