𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"I'm tapping out!" Maverick yelled, breathing heavily. He held up his hands in a t. 

The sun had started to set, and the air had gotten cool again. Everyone was sunburned and exhausted. They stopped the game to let him go, resuming once he'd sat in his beach chair. 

Fanboy chunked Lilah to ball and she tumbled into the end zone, just as Hondo blew the whistle signalling the end of the game. Lilah's team cheered, they'd just won the game. Hangman picked her up and put her on his one shoulder. The rest of the team ran over, and started jumping up and down in a circle around them. Lilah threw the ball to the ground and everyone fell down. 

"You ready for this?" Hangman asked, moving his head to look up the best he could at Lilah.

"Ready for what?" Lilah shrieked as Hangman dropped her from his shoulder into his arms, carrying her bridal style. He ran into the water as Lilah tried to kick him in the face, pounding her fist against his chest. Once they were about knee he dropped her. She held her nose right before she hit the water, submerging completely. 

Everyone quickly followed, stripping out of their shirts if they had them back on. It was a water fight, everyone against everyone. Payback hoisted Lilah onto his shoulder's and Coyote did the same to Phoenix. They were chicken fighting, slapping each other and trying to shove each other off. 

Lilah was laughing, the sound echoing off the water. Everyone had stopped to watch. Coyote went for a cheap shot and got Payback in the stomach, causing him to tip over. Lilah was aware that she was screaming as they both went down. She back flopped right onto the waves. When she came back up, Payback fishing her out, her hair all in her face, everyone was still groaning and ooohing

"Sorry, Lil." Payback said, massaging her shoulders. 

Lilah was laughing again. "It's good, someone," she cut her eyes to a smirking Coyote. "Made a cheap shot."

"Hey, there were no rules set up!" he called, laughing. 

"Hey!" Bob shout-whispered, silencing everyone. "Admiral Simpson!"

He pointed towards the shore and there he was. He was talking to Maverick, pointing at all of them in the water. Everyone immediately stood at attention until he waved them off. They all watched with held in breaths as he took off his shoes and started walking towards them.

"Shit." Lilah muttered, a few people mumbled there agreements around her. 

"Lieutenant's," he greeted them, his eyes moved to Lilah, "Captain."

No one spoke. They all glanced at Lilah, and Payback even shoved her forward. She sent him a glare.

"Hey," she said casually. He scowled at her. "Sir. "

"How has your day been?" he asked, glancing around them. Again, no one spoke. "Is Captain Hollis your spokes person, or must you shove someone else to talk to me?"

"It was good, sir, I think we all understand each other a little better now." Lilah spoke up. "Captain Mitchell's idea to have us spend a day together in a different environment definitely worked." 

"So no more fights? You'll all be acting like top naval aviator and not high schoolers?" he asked. Everyone turned to glance at each other. "Ah, yes, I've heard about Captain Hollis and Lieutenant Seresin, as well as Lieutenant Bradshaw and the latter." 

"I have a good right hook." Lilah commented, getting gutsy. Payback touched her arm in warning. 

The admiral turned his eyes back to her, "So I've seen." He put his hands on his hips, backing away from the water. "I'll see you all bright and early tomorrow."