"Yeah, I didn't want to alarm you and that's why I haven't called but he... Kol's coming after me. He tried killing me 10 days ago."

"Jesus Christ- Y/n. I knew I shouldn't have left." There's pain in Everlynn's voice as she spoke causing a sudden sadness to display across Y/n's face as they shake their head.

"Everlynn, it's a good thing you left. Look at everything you've accomplished. A husband. Two beautiful children about to be three. You have a good job, your husband has a good job. You have a good, better and stable life Eve. Getting out of this life is for the best."

"Sure but I am still of that life Y/n. Considering my two siblings are still apart of it, I'm still in it." Silence takes over the two as Y/n leans her head back against the wall. A low sigh escapes Y/n's lips getting ready to speak before Everlynn beats them to it.

"So what's your plan?"

"I don't know yet. We got one girl in the hospital and my operation warehouse was destroyed. God only knows what it looks like and how many people have passed-" Y/n pauses, crossing her one arm over their chest. "He thinks I killed you, you know?"

"I know, you told me it was better he thought that but now look at where we are, or well you."

"I thought it'd be safer for you and it is. I don't want to tell him but Eve my people are dying."

Hesitation is loud from the other end of the phone. The two stay in silence. Y/n's eyes looking dead ahead at the other side of the hall, clenching their jaw. Their eyes roam up and down for a moment before hearing rustling.

"You plan on killing him, don't you?" Everlynn's voice questions, low and Y/n's head immediately drops.

"If it comes to that, yes. If it means protecting my people, yes. If it means protecting you and your family then yeah Eve."

"Do what you have to Y/n," Everlynn spoke, before adding. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Everlynn." With that Y/n pulls the phone from their ear and hangs it up. A low sigh escapes their lips as they push themselves off of the wall and quietly pushes the door open to the bedroom. Carefully, the close it and turn the knob to make sure it actually shuts. As they go to turn back around there their eyes meet Alycia's green ones as she's sat up in the bed and the night stand lamp dimly turned on.

"Sorry did I wake you?" Y/n asks, walking over, their eyes never leaving Alycia's. Alycia shakes their head from side to side watching Y/n get into the bed.

"No, I was having a hard time sleeping anyways. Who were you talking too?" Alycia asks, her voice dry and low.

"I got a hold of Everlynn," Y/n gently said, placing the cover over her and leaning against the headboard, a soft pillow behind their back. Alycia carefully leans over and rests her head on Y/n's chest. A small smile inches to Y/n's lips as they put their arm around Alycia, slowly trailing their fingers up and down Alycia's arm.

"How'd that go?" Alycia asks. "With Everlynn."

"It was good. Her kid answered and-"

"Kid? I thought you just got her out like a year ago?" Alycia spoke swiftly, cutting Y/n off. A low chuckle escapes Y/n's lips as they nod.