Singapore Sky 2.1

Start from the beginning

Edamura bowed to the men at the entrance.

He then started to walk off.

A little girl singing, whilst holding her mother's hand, caught his attention.

A small smile came to his lips.

He continued walking up until he made it to a game.

" What the hell are you doing?"

"Working on quarter kick."

Edamura clapped his hands as he stood infront of a temple.

"Hey Makoto," An old man said,"Its been a while, good to see you."

"I'm sorry to have caused you trouble, this is two years back rent," Edamura said placing money down for the old man.

"Oh, much appreciated," The older man said, "Guess what, I got some new capsule toys in last week. Why don't you try your luck?"

Edamura was stooped down infront of the all too familiar store.

He put a coin in and waited for the capsule to come out.

(Bro slow down, I can't keep up, changing your position in seconds, do I look like that flash to you?! 🙄)

Now we have a kettle... Same one from the first episode.

He sipped.... His... Tea? Before letting out a breath.

He stared down at the green capsule toy.

"Laurent, I've been thinking alot, I'm gonna have to pass on your offer. Having been in prison, my mind, my entire way of life has changed completely."

" 'Scuse me," Edamura called out to an elder man who held a wrench.

"Huh?"

"No solicitors," The man said pointing the wrench at Edamura, "Whatever you're selling, I'm not buying."

"Uh no, I'm Makoto Edamura, I'm supposed to start working here today."

"Ooh it's you, huh," The man said, "Well why don't you head inside and get suited up?"

"Yes sir!"

“No matter what they've done, it's not right to scam people. Every morning, I used to get up at the same time, work hard, take a nice bath, and sleep.”

“This is the kind of life that makes people happy.”

Edamura fixed the bottom of a car as the old man watched from his spot against the wall.

"You're pretty good at this," The man said, "And you're a fast learner."

"Oh, thanks alot chief," Edamura said, stopping his work.

"In fact, you might even be good enough to handle something a little bit bigger (🌚)."

"What's that?"

The both stood inside an airplane hanger.

"You repair airplanes too?"

"I sure do, been working on prop planes like this ever since the war," The man said, "We only fix up cars because it pays the rent."

Edamura walked closer to the airplane.

"So, you up for it?"

"Huh?"

The man took a swig from the small can.

"A plane?"

He let out a breath, "Wanna see what you can do with it?"