Chapter 12

Zane's pov

"It's all yours baby" I said.

She looked up at my face like she was drowned in her own thoughts.

When she noticed that I was watching that her starring at my body she blushed more harder.

I'm afraid that she didn't turn into a little tomato. So cute , cute tomato.

She was about to hide her face but I grabbed her hand and with other hand I grabbed her skin near her lips making her pout.

She is looking in my eyes with questioning look. Without thinking I pressed the pill in her lips making it enter her mouth.

Her eyes widened due to my actions. I without wasting any time grabbed a glass of water and made her drink.

That's when there were a knock on the door. I ordered to come in.

Here comes the maids with alots of food for my babygirl.

They all left setting up the mini table.
I lift my babygirl in my arms and walked towards the food.

I made her sit on my laps. She started struggling to get out but it only cause friction on my dick making it arouse.

"I f you keep moving your little ass like that I'm sure I will eat you before you eat something."

I said in a seuctive tone. She froze on her place. That make me chuckle that my babygirl understand these things.

She is so naughty.

I bring a spoon full of rice near her mouth. She turned her face to the other side. I tried again bring spoon near her mouth but again she refused.

"I'm not hungry" she said.

Now I have lost my tamper. I grabbed her jaw and made her look at me.

"If you didn't finish your food I'll make sure to feed alive snakes to your little friend of yours."

"Anothny, where is he?"

" You can't imagine where he is"

"You wouldn't do anything to him"

"So now my babygirl is ordering me. If it was someone else he/she would be dead till now. Even if I love you didn't mena I gave you the permission to disrespect me. I will make sure to give you a good lesson after you finish your food."

Tears just dripping from her eyes and her eyes are set to her laps. I feeded her and she chew without any protest.
I left no way for her but follow my rules.

We finished our food. She was about get off my lap but I grabbed her by her waist and made her seat back.

"Don't you want to eat dessert?"I asked her nicely.

"No" she replied with no expression on her face. She get off my laps and went towards the bed.

I sigh and went towards the bathroom took a shower and changed into my boxer only.

When I came back to the room to see her sleep on the other side peaceful.

I slipped myself in and wanted to get her caged her in my arms but didn't did anything.

I turned my back towards her and closing my eyes thinking about the wedding.

I have to prepone the wedding. The sooner the better.

I closed my eyes want to drift into the sleep wherey sweetheart is standing in front of me in her wedding gown and veil.

Timeslip~

I woked up from the dream feeling slight thirsty. I got up and drink water from the side table.

I turned my position wanted to see her sleeping. But what I see shocked me.

I turned around to see her no where. I looked around to see the balcony door is opened. I ran towards the balcony to see her sitting there hugging her knees sobbing.

I have a little heart attack when I didn't find her on the bed. The weather is still so cold. Rain haven't stopped till now.

I grabbed the blanket and walk towards her. I sat behind her and suddenly grabbed her and pull her close to me. Now I wrapped the blanket around us.

I can feel her body is as cold as ice. Even when her skin touches mine rum shiver in my body. I started rubbing her skin to make it feel warmth.

I lifted her in my arms and closed the door of the balcony and head towards the bed. I rested my back on the bedhead and her back resting on my chest. I covered her with thick blanket.

Suddenly she turned around facing me. She grabbed my face making me look at her. Her eyes are watery and little red.

"Zane please... please postpone the wedding please....... I'll do anything for that......I wouldn't try to run away...... please.... please......you can lock me up in this room but please please postpone the wedding..... it's feels so suffocating here ..... it's feels like I can't breathe....my head.....my head is hurting so much.....that I can't ...... it's feels like I'm gonna die....."

At the end her face goes green and it's give me a feeling that she is going to peuck. She ran towards the bathroom keeping hand on her mouth. I ran behind her grabbed her hair.

I also grabbed her belly giving her a little support. I can see her legs are shaking.

She sat down on the floor after peuck but after few minutes she again.

After a few moments she stopped and this time I'm sure her stomach is now empty.

I see her yawning. I told her to brush her teeth before going back. She did but I have to give her support cuz her legs are vary weak.

I Layed her in the bed and covered her with blankets. I looked for a vomiting medicine.

I made her take the medicine. She took it without any protest.

I Layed beside her and caged her in my arms. I put her head on my one arm.

"I have postponed the wedding so now sleep peacefully ok don't take stress" I said making her relief.

She just nodded a little and now I can see changes in her eyes.

There is something unknown things in her eyes. A different kind of feeling.

She closed her eyes. I did too.

'Those heart in her eyes. what does that indicates?'

______________________________________

Here is what I promised in last chapter

Here is what I promised in last chapter. I know taht abs are not so highlighted I thai picture but it matches my story.

Vote comment share for next chapter.

Date 26 July'22
Word count 1087