𝗜𝗜

A/N : edited

Ashley's siblings were all groaning from the pain while she's here relaxing, "i've never felt better" she sighed happily and leaned on the table behind her

"how can you still be all so energetic even after fighting them shitheads" Diego groaned, "i don't really know, but i've never felt so good" "are you alright?" Allison asked Luther "i don't know yet" Luther replied.

"i've just never had my ass handed to me like that before." he added, Ashley snorts "you should've seen how you look. you were so poor. poor luther" she looks at him.

"it's like, here you go. it's your ass" Luther said, Allison looked at him for a few seconds before saying "okay, i think Luther's concussed" patting his back.

"Luther, how many fingers?" Klaus questioned, holding up 3 fingers, Ashley rolls her eyes and slapped the back of Klaus' head "ow! what was that for!" he turned to Ashley.

"oh my God. Vanya" Luther said with wide eyes, Allison and Ashley pointed at Vanya over behind Luther walking to them.

"oh. thank God you're alive" Vanya said to Luther sill holding her lower back, "you okay?" Ashley asks. "apparently, so is Ben." Klaus said.

"yeah. and he's a complete dickhead" Allison replied, "a hot dickhead" Ashley laughed, making all her siblings roll her eyes at her.

"they're all dickheads" Diego agreed, "dickheads who can fight" Luther added, "oh please! i could kill them all myself! or even Vanya!" Ashley exclaimed. pointing at herself and at Vanya.

"okay, next person to say 'dickhead' is getting a punch to the throat" Five spoke, "dickhead" they all said except for Ashley who just raised a thumbs up at Five.

"hey did dad tell you why he was calling them his kids?" Luther changed the subject "he sure did!" Klaus laughs, "you ready?" "dad was so repulsed by us back in Texas, that he adopted and entirely different group of children. just! so that he didn't have to raise us" Klaus told them.

"that's just peak dad" Diego said earning a fist bump from Ashley. Ashley and Diego weren't close but they held one same interest, hating their dad, and that's what made them got along.

"so he just didn't want us anymore?" Vanya spoke "did he ever?" Allison said "well he used to want me" Ashley spoke with a mocking pain in her voice.

Ashley closed her eyes not even listening to their conversation, she was too busy daydreaming about anything.

────── -ˋˏ ✉︎ ˎˊ- ──────

they're walking around the park, with people staring. "what are we doing?" Allison broke the silence, "ruminating" "why is everyone staring at us?" Klaus said looking around.