Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

"Fuck! I'm going to come.. holy shit— I'm going to-"

She let out a moan as she came all over the seat. Her fingers slowed down, but didn't fully leave just yet.

I was breathing so heavily now.

She pushed her head back up and smiled at me.

"See.. I made myself see stars tonight. Think you could make me come like that again? But harder?"

I groaned at her filthy words.

I quickly pulled my briefs off and kicked them away from me. I leaned over and grabbed her by the waist.

She squealed as I put her back on my lap. I unfastened her bra and pulled it off her.

"Do you like this pair of underwear?"

She opened her mouth to respond, but quickly shut it and shook her head.

I ripped her underwear and tossed the torn up parts onto the floor somewhere.

My lips latched onto one of her hard nipples while my hand grabbed her other nipple between my fingers.

I pinched and fingered the nipple while I licked her other nipple.

Her fingers threaded through my hair and little groans left her mouth.

She scooted a bit closer to me, positioning herself directly on my hard dick. I groaned when I felt her wetness spread all over my cock.

"You feel that, baby? I'm spreading my wetness all over you."

I forced myself to let go of her nipples.

"Fucking hell, Aurora. You're turning me into a mad man."

I looked down at her pussy once more. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I watched her rub circles all over my cock.

I arched my back slightly, gripping her hips harder.

"Jesus, just fuck me already."

She moaned breathlessly, "Beg for it, Enzo. Beg for my pussy to wrap around your cock."

I was panting. The arousal forming in my lower stomach was starting to become painful.

Aurora leaned down, "Beg for my pussy, Enzo. Beg for my tight, wet heat to choke your dick."

"Please, Aurora. Oh god— Please. I'm going to go insane if I don't get to have your pussy. Please. Please. Please."

She smirked, "That's it, baby. That wasn't so hard now was it?"

Before she fucked me, she reached down and grabbed my wallet from my pants. She knew I kept a condom in there at all times, so she grabbed it and teared it open with her teeth.

She rolled it onto my cock, her eyes never leaving mine.

She positioned my cock at her entrance. She slowly sunk down on me, taking in every inch of me painstakingly slow.