Chapter Thirty Six

Start from the beginning

My eyes rolled into the back of my head at the friction she was causing.

"In a car? No way.." She breathed.

"Really? You don't think I could fuck your brains out in a car?"

She laughed louder this time, "You could never. Change my mind about it, love."

Without another second of hesitation, I stilled her. She whined when I forced her to stop her grinding.

I put a hand on her chest and pushed her a bit back. She took the opportunity to put her feet on either side of me and spread her legs wider.

Even though her panties were still on, I could see the wet patch she had made.

"Look at you.. such a mess already, aren't you?"

Her hands grabbed the head rests when I pushed her panties to the side and started rubbing her swollen clit.

She threw her head back slightly and let out a little moan. I rubbed slow circles on her clit with two of my fingers.

"You like that?"

She didn't answer me.

I pulled my fingers away from her and wiped them on my briefs. She was drenched for me.

"Why'd you stop?" She asked breathlessly, angling her head toward me.

"You didn't answer me."

I leaned back and folded my hands behind my head.

"You fucking piece of shit."

"Hmm, you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

She made a 'hmph' sound before scooting away from me and moving to the seat next to me.

"Fine, you won't get the job done? I'll do it myself," she whispered sweetly.

My eyes widened and my eyebrows lifted when she spread her legs and stuck a finger inside her slick, wet pussy.

It sunk inside her with ease. She leaned against the window, her mouth agape but no noises coming out.

After a few seconds, she added another finger, and her thumb was pressed flat against her sensitive clit.

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I licked my lips as my eyes roved over her.

"Ugh, this feels so good, Enzo."

A low growl left the back of my throat, but I was frozen in spot.

I watched as she added one more finger to the mix. Her pace fastened, and she started moaning.

Beautiful, loud moans left her mouth.

Her eyes were locked on me, but my eyes were locked on her glistening pussy.

"Jesus, Rory."