"Damn..." I mumble and they just nod their heads.

We fall in a comfortable silence after that and I can't help but notice that the teacher is awfully late.

"Shouldn't the teacher be here?" I ask them both.

"Oh, no. He's out of town with his wife. We might as well go to lunch early" Blake proposes and he gets up along with Emery.

They see that I don't move from my seat so Emery grabs my hand to pull me up. "Come on, get up! You're sitting with us at lunch."

"I am?" I ask hopefully. Did I just make my first friends?

"Obviously you are! We're basically besties now!" Blake informs me while he throws his arm over my shoulder and grins at me.

I grin back. I did make my first friends and they seem awesome.

We make our way towards the cafeteria which is unsurprisingly empty. Everyone else is in class right now so we are alone in here. We make our way to a table at the far end and Blake sits me down.

"So, yeah. This is probably the time where we tell you that we don't have any other friends and that we are not popular so we sit at the corner of the lunch room by ourselves." Emery says and waits for my reaction.

I just shrug not at all bothered. "Cool."

They look at me with confused expressions when Blake decides to speak. "Like not popular at all. No-one knows our names. We don't belong in any categories. We cannot be classified as nerds or as jocks or even as geeks. Nothing. We're just us."

I think they expect me to leave. Do they really think that I care about their popularity? Honestly, I couldn't be happier that we're not gonna be the center of attention. So I just smile at them and say, "That's nice."

If they were confused before now they are dumbfounded. "Don't you, like, care? Aren't you gonna leave?" Emery asks while dropping in the chair opposite mine.

"Do you want me to leave?" I ask with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? No! Obviously not... It's just, we thought that because, you know, your bro-" Blake begins but I cut him off.

"I'm not my brothers. I don't care about my popularity or my reputation. I'm just happy that I made some good friends on my first day" I smile and they both grin at me.

"You've got the looks AND the personality. Honestly if I wasn't gay I would ask you out" He chuckles and I join him.

Not long after the bell rings and we all start eating. I already had lunch with me, courtesy of Anthony. The lunch room slowly starts to fill and I can already make out some of the groups of the school. There, in the middle of the cafeteria sit the jocks along with the cheerleaders. On the far right corner are the nerds and next to them i suppose are the stoners, considering the dirty looks the receive from the nerds.

True to their words, almost no-one looks in our direction and I couldn't be happier. We eat our lunch in peace, occasionally making comments on people and Emery informing me on the latest gossip.

Our light conversation is interrupted by the clicking of heals heading towards us. I can see that both Blake's and Emery's eyes widen while looking at something behind me. I just roll my eyes, already knowing that I'm about to meet the queen bitch. Have I mentioned that I don't really get along with bitches?

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and with a sigh I turn around to face her. She has pale blond hair and wears clothes that don't really cover anything. Now don't get me wrong, she's pretty, with her button nose and clear blue eyes, but she's trying too much to be wanted. I don't like her. Behind her, are what I suppose to be her two minions. Two short brunettes with caked faces and shoulder length hair. Was it their plan to match or is it just a coincidence?

"I saw you with my boys in the morning. I would recommend you stay away from them, you slut! Only your first day and you're already trying to get in their pants. Are you that pathetic? They would never go for someone like you!" She sneers at me with a voice unreasonably high.

Oh starting off strong, no beating around the bush! Now, don't get me wrong. All I want is to punch the living daylights out of her, but I'm a pacifist. So I remain calm and give her an award winning smile. "You would know, wouldn't you?"

She gasps and everyone in the cafeteria explodes in loud laughter. I guess her little tantrum brought all the attention to us.

From the corner of my eye I spot Grayson standing against the opposite wall, watching us with a smirk on his face. I look at him, shoot him a wink with a smile and bring my attention back to the barbie wannabe. She looks mad, with her flaring nostrils and grinding teeth.

"I'll have you know that they are all begging me to spend our nights together!" She says with a smug look.

"I'm sure they do, sweetie." I laugh and she seems to get angrier than before.

"I'm telling the truth! They all want me! You, on the other hand? I'm telling you now, don't even try. They would never notice you. I mean look at you? What are you wearing? My grandma could dress better than you." She smirks.

"And yet, she tought you nothing about fashion. Pity..." I fake frown at her and shake my head.

Her two friends gasp while the cafeteria howls and laughs. I look back at my friends, only to find them smiling proudly at me. Barbie notices my movement and also looks at them.

She starts laughing. "Of course these are the people you would hang out with..." I frown and she continues. "Nobody one and two. You can't even find a real guy as a friend and you want my boys?" She clicks her tongue and shakes her head.

At this I get up and stand a good few inches over her. While I stand I notice that my brothers have also entered the cafeteria and are watching us, amused.

"A real guy? How would you know what a real guy is like? I mean, I'm sure you've been with a lot of boys but-"

She gasps, "Did you just call me a whore?"

"Oh please..." I snort, "As if anyone would pay to be with you. You've made it crystal clear that you're free and available."

She takes a step closer to me causing me to raise my eyebrow I question.

"Do you have any idea who you're talking to? I'm Stacy Brooks! I can ruin you, you pathetic piece of shit, I will make your life a living hell, you're nothing more than a useless slut and-" I interrupt her with my laughter. I can see my brothers moving closer and glaring ar barbie but I just chuckle and shake my head at them.

"Sorry, sorry... " I cough back another laugh, "Please go on. It's just that it’s kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence."

Her jaw clenches and she makes a move to slap me but I'm quick to grab her arm and prevent it. The playful expression immediately leaves my face and the cafeteria grows quiet.

"Listen to me and listen closely. This has been fun and all but I'm growing a bit bored. So here's how this is gonna go. You and your little cult are gonna leave me and my friends alone and in return I'm gonna forget about this whole stant you pulled. Got it? "I ask as I twist her arm painfully.

She quickly nods, holding back a wince and starts to run for the doors the second I let go of her.

"Oh and Macy!" I call and she stops in her tracks, not turning around to look at me.

"I'm Athena Moretti, nice to meet you"

-------------

Vote and comment!

-A