I slowly opened my mouth and asked him " Baby, I am a doctor would you let me treat your wounds. Please."

He opened and closed his mouth as if he wanted to say something. 'He is doubtful and scared. After all, I know how he feels.'

"It's alright baby. Take your time. But I want you to know that even if you won't come with me I would stay by your side until I have treated you."

Naruto was left dumbfounded by the pretty women's answer. He thought that if he won't say no the people of the village will isolate this pretty woman too. But after hearing her he changed his mind and hesitantly muttered "O-ok. I will come with you uhm-"

" Oh! My name is Sayuri Watanabe."

" A-and my name is Naruto Uzumaki dattebayo."

"Naruto it's such a nice name baby. It suits you." He gave me a toothy smile in response but then blushed after hearing the roar of his stomach.

"*giggle* it's ok. Let's eat food alright. After the treatment, you can stay at my residence. I was going to cook food for my family." I whistled and Lizzy was in front of me in a flash.

"Is he alright Sayu?" Asked Lizzy while he moved to sniff naruto to check on him on his way. At first, Naruto was stiff as a board and flinched when Lizz got close but after a moment or so when he saw that they not only Lizz didn't run away from him but also licked him he became quite comfortable with him.

"Yeah, for now. I am taking him home with us for further checkups on major injuries."

"Fine then. Come on then Sayu. Get up on me." Said Lizzy while he crouched in front of me.

I climbed Lizzy and when we were comfortable I gave him the go signal and he took off immediately.

After some time we reached home and I hugged Naruto and went inside with him still in my arms.

"I am home." I said and came the quick reply of my pack from inside everyone came to greet us and together said: " Welcome home."

When I came into the living area everyone was staring at us or rather at Naruto. I took naruto to my bedroom for further cleaning till then Lizzy went towards the pack and told them everything.

' To my relief, he didn't have any major injuries aside from an empty stomach and some bruises.'

I cupped his face gently with my chakra-coated hands and after some time, the bruises were cured. I bathed him even though he protested that he could do it himself. I told him that it was ok and I want to do it voluntarily. After sensing that I was not going to back up he let me wash him. I also cleaned myself up and told him to mix with the pack and went to make dinner.

The pack immediately surrounded him and started licking and cuddling with him. I could hear their giggles even from the kitchen area.

When the dinner was ready Lily and Harumi helped me bring the dishes out and yuki set the table. While the rest of the group was getting comfy with Naruto and cuddling with him.

"Alright, dinner's ready. Come on everyone go and wash your hands." Lily said loudly and everyone scrambled to go wash their hands then they all arrived and immediately sat in their respective seats.

Naruto sat on my left side while Lizzy was on my right side. Lily was on my opposite side and yuki and Harumi were sitting on her right and left sides. The boys were eating together and gathering around Daiki. While Nulu and Kuro we're eating together peacefully.

"It's delicious. I have never eaten anything this tasty other than Ichiraku's ramen. You know it's the type of food gods eat. Believe it." Came Naruto's soft voice.