The siblings moved through the park, Eddie trailing behind as her eyes flickered over the scenery. Her gaze was in permanent unfocus before it shifted to her siblings in front.

"What are we doing?" Allison asked.

Five looked at her. "Ruminating."

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Klaus looked at a couple whose gaze lingered as they crossed some steps.

"Because we look like the damn Village People just lost a fight." Diego shot back.

"YMCA!" Eddie burst into song, hands slipping from her pockets to perform the signature dance. "It's fun to stay at the YMCA!" She went to continue to sing, but the lyrics slipped her mind, so she continued with random noises which matched the tune.

"Gimme that," Diego snatched Klaus' cowboy hat.

Klaus turned and tried to get it back, the two causing the siblings to stop and dodge out of their fight. "Hey. Ow!"

"You know what?" Allison snapped, stepping away entirely. "I need to go find Claire. I will catch up with you guys later."

"Hey, Allison, no," Vanya trailed behind her. "First, let's get somewhere safe, clean up those cuts, and then we'll go find her."

"Man, I hate those guys," Luther grumbled, gazing at the poster on the side of the building. "Look at 'em with their... stupid smug..."

"You can do it," Klaus encouraged.

"Yeah, go on, Luther, dig deep," Eddie added, coming to his other side.

"S...s...smug... smugness."

Klaus sighed. "Keep working on it, big guy."

"The world wouldn't move if people didn't improve, Luther, give it time,' Eddie added.

"You'll land one, eventually."

"But honestly, what are we doing?" Allison broke up the interaction, and the three looked at her. "We can't stand here bleeding out in this park."

"I don't know, but we better gear up fast before they come for round two," Diego replied.

Vanya furrowed her eyebrows. "What makes you think they'll come after us?"

"Because I would."

"Yeah, but you're an angsty shit bag," Eddie countered.

"But we did break into their house..." Klaus glanced at her.

"Our house," Vanya corrected.

"...bust up all their nice antiques and shit," he continued.

"Yeah. I don't think the crime-fighting... super nerds are gonna let that go," Luther added.

Eddie turned and smiled at him. "Luther, that was a better one!"

"Let's just think of someplace off the radar where we can lie low and not draw attention," Five began.

Diego raised his eyebrows. "What kind of a weird-ass place are we not gonna draw attention?" They all turned to look at Klaus as he spun in a circle. He contemplated for a moment before his face erupted into one of realisation.

\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/

Eddie couldn't help but raise her eyebrows as the Umbrella Academy approached Klaus' choice of hotel. She was... surprised? Sharing a look with Five, who seemed to wear the same expression, Eddie continued to follow after Klaus until she stopped in front of the turnstile door. A grimace formed on her features, and she let her siblings pile into the circle door while she waited for a moment. Her eyes flickered to a normal door - disabled access - and she pushed it open and managed to arrive at the hotel before her siblings roundhoused and strumbled through the other.