We went back to the boys. "Come here Dae & Nicky." I told them. They looked over. Nicky tried to stand I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me.

Mario grabbed Dae.

I laid Nicky on my chest.

"Family Photo." I said. Nicky was always camera ready he started smiling.

Dae just mugged. We laughed.

"Make yo son smile." I told Mario.

He laughed.

"Shit he get it from his mean ass mama." I punched him. "Yeen gone keep hitting me woman." I laughed.

"Mhm whatever."

He started tickling Dae and he still didn't budge. "Ian never met a none ticklish baby." He said.

"Blow on his stomach." I told him.

He did it and Dae burst out laughing. "Damn Ian think it'll work." He said. "I do it all the time when he's crying or just because.

It's one of the only ways he will laugh."

He sighed.

"I'm missing out on getting to know my boys." "We going with you baby so there is no missing out."

"Just crazy exerytime I come back they bigger, they walking, tryna talk, growing teeth, and just growing. Feel like I made a mistake leaving them.

"You setting them up for life right now. Don't ever think it was a mistake.

I would've never pushed you to leave if it was."

He smiled. "Man I love you." "I love you more baby. Now get right for these pictures." He laughed.
He did it a again to get Dae laughing.

We took a few and just chilled.

"So look?" He asked. "Hm?" "How another baby sound ? You know once they get a little more in age."

"I did promise you a football team." I said laughing.

"And I want all my players." He said.

"Maybe in about a year or 2 we can start." "Okay."
______\\
We laid in bed and just enjoyed each other today before this party got started.

Everybody was arriving and his mom got here early to cook. We loaded the last of our stuff into the truck. "How long we gotta care about the party?" I asked him.

He laughed. "Shit I planned on ducking off."

"Don't leave me out there." I told him.

"You see me stand up you better just follow." I laughed. "I can't stand you mane."

"You love me tho and that's all that matter."

"That I do." It was a knock on the door breaking our kiss. I pulled away to answer it.

I stared face to face with Rakim.

"What you doing here?" I asked him. "I can't see you off?" "How you know we was having this?"

"Brooke told me."

I turned to see Damarion walking towards her. He grabbed her shirt and pulled her to the back.

"Come in." I said walking off to follow them.

Demarion POV
I'm so sick of Brooke starting bullshit.

"Why the fuck you grabbing all on me?" She asked me. "What is yo problem?" "What you talking about?" "You invited this Nîgga?"

"He texted me asking how she was doing and I told him. I didn't know y'all would make it a big deal."