04: alcohol and kei

-

-

We have gathered with the Ayanokoji group at my place.

Everything was as usual, the guys were talking about different things, in particular, I acted as a listener, rarely joined in the conversation.

It was already late, in a couple of hours the entrance to the hostel to the guys, as well as to the girls, would be prohibited, but no one dared to leave.

Haruka smiled at me as she asked me a question, but I couldn't reply, our attention was diverted by something else.

We hear some strange rustling behind the door.

I got up. I had a strange feeling that if I opened this door, it would cost me dearly.

But I opened up the door.

"Surprise!"

Kei bumped into me from the threshold with a bottle in her hand.

I was a little surprised when I saw her.

"Oops! Have you had guests?" she was staggering, she could not pronounce the words normally, her tongue was slurred.

There were many reasons why I didn't care.

For starters, it's not the first time for the Ayanokoji group to see Kei's antics, and the main reason is that it's been three weeks since Kei revealed our relationship to everyone, so now we can visit each other openly.

More importantly, where did she get the booze.

"Kei?"

Her face was red from crying.

Why she was upset, I didn't know.

And I hope she wants to tell me about it herself.

"Kiyotaka?"

She was able to mimic my tone perfectly.

"Before you start scolding me like a five year old child, I hasten to justify myself by saying that it is not my fault that my girlfriends got me drunk," she hiccupped. "Actually, I didn't mind."

She picked up the bottle and wanted to drink, but I deftly took it away, earning me her angry look.

"Hey! Give it back!"

She tried to take it away, but I grabbed her by the hand, pulling her into my room.

I didn't notice how loudly the door slammed.

"We'll probably leave," scratched the back of Akito's head.

"Have I made you feel uncomfortable? Why do you leave?" Kei muttered.

"It's not like that Karuizawa-san," Sakura protested vehemently.

She blinked, swayed slightly, and stared at Sakura in front.