"The Kun whale is now taking the other side of us as the center point and slowly walking around us. The air vibration device should have an effect, allowing the base to avoid the head-on confrontation with the beast tide..."

    '"But the cold wave is coming and it will produce acid rain. The interaction will lead to a large area of ​​snowfall—the other base will enter winter in advance."

    Affected by the altitude, the temperature in the other side is always below zero, which is tantamount to adding to the snow for Dongcheng that just encountered the surrounding tide.

    "That's really bad luck. It seems that many people in the East District will freeze to death again this year."

    "I have already applied for this year's oil and refining ratio, so how much do I plan to give to the Eastern District this time? If the energy supply is not sufficient, the mutant sources that the Eastern District can provide next year will be less than one-third of this year's."

    "Don't be so assertive, I remember when the aliens invaded, you hid in the experimental tower, right?"

    "If it was you, wouldn't you also hid?"

    At the scene of the video interaction, the administrators began to express their own opinions.

    "Head, I don't understand why my son was sent to the Eastern District at this time."

    "Head, I also want to know the whereabouts of my son Fu Yibo."

    Compared with the leaders of the districts, the commanders were much silent. Mu Yechen listened quietly by the side, without saying a word.

    Finally, the mechanical voice stabilized the scene.

    "Everyone, this is not only the winter of the base, but also the winter of mankind. If anyone has any comments on me or the laboratory, we will welcome him to point it out. The Human Evolution Laboratory will consider carefully and re-evaluate the situation of the administrators as the appropriate arrangement."

    "Every officer here is the best human being selected by us, you should all remember this."

    This made them almost forget that there is such a terrible existence behind the laboratory.

    The executioner rule out dissidents for the laboratory. Once he disobey the leader, he will be 'separated' by the head one day when he wake up.

    They shivered all over, did not dare to say anything and left the command center.

    Gradually, only Mu Yechen was left in the conference room.

    "Commander Mu, do you have anything else to do?" the head of the empty room asked.

    Mu Yechen nodded.

    "I want to meet Lin Xi."

    He said bluntly.

    "Oh?" The leader's voice was intriguing.

    Mu Yechen raised his head and looked at the direction the voice came from.

    "Two months ago, when I left for the mission, I saw him being cultivated in a vessel."

    Mu Yechen paused, "I wanted to apply to bring him home but it was delayed because of the wolves. For a month, the blue wolf will not attack again for the time being, I want to apply to the laboratory for Lin Xi's freedom."

    There was a loud voice in the conference room, the head listened and suddenly let out a sigh.

    "Commander Mu, I remember that you have always kept our laboratory at a distance but why did you suddenly want to take Lin Xi away?"