Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Executioner

    As soon as the words came out, the soldiers behind him showed their weapons almost at the same time. Loaded, the gun shafts rubbed together making a uniform cold sound.

    Being pointed with several dark barrels of guns, the surveillance soldier turned pale with fright and looked at Captain Fu nervously. The latter's expression also changed and his demeanor become a little stiff.

    But he quickly returned to normal and took out his military ID.

    "Fu Yibo, the surveillance officer of the Bifang Secret Service. Our unit is affiliated with the laboratory."

    The L-marked Bifang Laboratory, it's full name is "Human Evolution Biological Laboratory". The leader leads the organization to explore the evolution of organisms. It is the survival of the last generation of human beings.

    But at the same time, a series of programs such as human experiments, archaea fusion, and old human eradication that have also been spawned by the laboratory are all immoral to the world.

    After reporting the name of the laboratory, the soldiers present were shocked and looked at the four people in front of them vigilantly.

    Surveillance officer Fu Yibo raised his hand: "Our Secret Service was dispatched by the laboratory to assist you in clearing up the rebels at the rear. We originally planned to complete the mission and leave, but I didn't expect to be discovered by you, Commander."

    Mu Yechen's gun turned to the ground and pointed a person with his gun : "Then what's the matter with him?"

    The person lying on the ground was covered in blood, wearing a black combat uniform. His chest, abdomen, and trouser legs were all soaked wet and his body was smudged with dark color of blood.

    If it weren't for a slight breath, Mu Yechen felt that this person was almost indistinguishable from the corpses.

    The surveillance officer pouted: "He? He is the original I-generation mutant."

    Mutants are the human race that successfully evolved heteroblasts after being parasitized by archaea. The original I-generation mutants are the first batch of human beings to successfully evolve. .

    Their abilities are almost the same as those of alien species, but the evolution rate is only one in hundred thousand compared to other organisms and only one in a thousand retains human characteristics after successful evolution.

    On the first generation of primitive mutants that were still alive, it is said that there is only one person left.

    But this man is ruthless, not only killing aliens but also human beings. When the army on the other side mentions this person's name, it will be followed with the title of "executor".

    Executioner, Lin Xi.

    Unexpectedly, the faceless person lying on the ground was the rumored demon. The soldiers of the regular army were even more shocked and their weapons were aimed at the executioner almost simultaneously.

    Mu Yechen also realized that the "mutant" he had just heard in the distance was referring to Lin Xi in front of him.

    The first-generation mutants are extremely close to xenogeneic humans. This made him frowned, his face a little unkind.

    Lin Xi didn't want to communicate with him either. He turned his head away, his hair, mask, and the skin at the corners of his eyes were very dirty with the dust on the ground, leaving only half of the chin line for Mu Yechen.