Lin Xi slept for a while. When Moraka's hand was removed, he let go of his vigilance.

    Exhaustion and pain swept over him, and he fell into a groggy slumber.

    This time, he fell into a distant dream.

    In the dream, he saw a towering giant tree in the dark green forest. This giant tree covered the sky and blocked the sun, blocking the yellow sky in the interlaced branches and leaves and only let the sun shine down.

    Under the giant tree is a thin figure.

    And large swaths of moving flora.

    The green flora is like moss and algae, they are like locusts crossing the border to find food, like hands in hell, grabbing and dragging the body of living things.

    Lin Xi looked at it. Suddenly, his consciousness was attached to the figure.

    "I don't want to die, I don't want to die, I really don't want to die..." He heard himself let out a hoarse, longing cry.

    There was no response from the forest, only darkness was slowly descending.

    Before the visual annihilation, Lin Xi saw a very gentle and delicate tentacle reaching out and gently brushing his face, leaving behind moist mucus.

    Like an animal's tongue.

    He opened his eyes and woke up from the dream.

    After leaving the dream, a heavy feeling swept over again. Lin Xi noticed that his abdominal pain not only did not relieve, but spread to his limbs and bones.

    He took a few breaths with his eyes open and found himself out of the truck.

    He was lying in a simple tent, outside the tent was dark and brightly lit.

    "White mouse, are you awake?" Seemingly aware of his movement, Moraka's voice came again.

    Lin Xi raised his eyes and saw the boy sitting by the campfire, boiling a pot of boiling water.

    There are several piles of the same bonfire. Next to the bonfire, three military vehicles are parked on the other side and a short bushes nearby.

    The dark night is pressing the sky and the earth. In the temporary resting place of mankind, the soldiers wearing the combat uniforms of the other side's advance troops are holding guns and are on duty next to them.

    Lin Xi looked at the surrounding environment and sat up from the ground.

    But somehow, he felt cold around him and his bones become were even colder. The combination of cold and pain made him tremble.

    He lost his strength and fell down again.

    Moroka was quick-witted and grabbed him.

    "You're sick."

    He tested Lin Xi's forehead temperature. "Those people said they were going to spend the night here. Everyone got out of the car. I saw that you were unconscious and didn't move, so I carried you here from the car."

    There are two tents and Moroka happens to be in a group with Lin Xi.

    He noticed that Lin Xi's forehead temperature not only did not decrease, but became hotter, he said helplessly: "You are very ill this time. I boiled water for you. You should take a few sips to warm yourself up."

    In the vegetated desert, the temperature difference between day and night is very large and the minimum temperature at night can drop to minus numbers. This is nothing to Lin Xi who usually performs tasks, but it is enough to be a reminder to a sick human being.