"What's wrong with his face?" Mu Yechen asked again.

    "Respiratory suppressor, to prevent this guy from ingesting too much air."

    The surveillance officer said, "This guy is a different species when he is crazy. He can kill anyone. Since it is a weapon in the laboratory, there must be some means."

    He said, demonstrating pressed the switch.

    The mutant who fell to the ground tightened his back again, his limbs began to convulse and curled up. The tree-like texture of the skin that had just faded began to spread wildly again.

    "Is this how you control him?" Seeing the mutant's appearance, Mu Yechen's tone finally loosened.

    "More than that. He also has trackers, sensors, and self-destruction devices. As long as he betrays the laboratory, we can all make him pay the price."

    It is the first time to see such a "human" mixed together in the front line fighting against alien species.

    What's more, the other party is still a person.

    Mu Yechen looked complicated. He glanced at the corpse at the scene, "Okay, you have already completed your mission, there is no need to continue torturing him."

    Unexpectedly, when the commander said this, the surveillance officer was stunned and reluctantly let go of the button.

    Lin Xi was amnesty, his chest heaved sharply twice. He suddenly turned his back and coughed violently.

    "You're injured." Mu Yechen also saw the blood oozing from the other side's waist.

    Lin Xi's coughing stopped. He pressed against the dirty sand without saying a word, without looking back.

    His combat uniform is black, and even if he is injured, it is not easy for people to notice, but Mu Yechen has been crusade against aliens all the time and he can see the injury clearly.

    However, just after Mu Yechen finished his instructions, Lin Xi stopped his arrangement.

    "No need, Savior," he replied.

    Savior.

    His voice was hoarse and unpleasant.

    Mu Yechen stopped, frowning at the weak mutant on the ground.

    It's a pity that the other party didn't have the will to communicate with him from the beginning  and didn't even look at him.

    "It seems that our executioner is still unwilling to accept the commander's love." The surveillance officer kicked Lin Xi punitively. When he heard the other party groaning, he replied respectfully: "Xenogeneic is a different species. It's a beast, Commander, so we don't need to care."

    He said, and then motioned for the two surveillance soldiers to pull up the person on the ground.

    Lin Xi lowered his head and let the two surveillance soldiers hold him up, the blood from the wound dripping onto the soil.

    Mu Yechen pursed his lips and said nothing, staring straight at him like a cold moon in the desert.

    The surveillance officer ordered someone to bring the person back to the transport plane.

    His eyes followed Lin Xi's narrow waistline and suddenly said: "Does the commander also have a little interest in him? Although this person is said to be a different species, his body is different. It's perfect, but it's a pity..."