Fourteen.

A/N: I know what happens next. ;)

*** Bradley's POV ***

"I love this little dude already," I muttered as I kissed Jordan's stomach before looking up at her. "Even if it's not a little dude."

"I hope it's a girl," She smiled as she ran her fingers through my hair while I laid my head down on her stomach. "I've always wanted a mini me. I think it'd be so fun."

"I can barely handle one of you, let alone two," I teased as she scoffed. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

"I am not that bad," She giggled as she continued to play with my hair as she made eye contact. "I'd like to think I'm fairly tame."

I kissed her stomach again before crawling up onto the bed to lay down next to her.

"Definitely not tame in bed," I teased again, this time making her roll her eyes. "I love you."

"I'm sure you do," She smirked up at me, shrieking as I squeezed her hips. "Alright, alright! I love you too, Bradshaw."

"That's what I thought."

Xoxox

Jordan had asked me if I wanted to go to her next ultrasound appointment with her, but expressed that she understood if it made me uncomfortable. I didn't want to tell her that I had another one of those dreams that felt real, but this one was about the baby again. As she promised to take care of me, I also wanted to keep my promise to her about getting better, which meant trying to go back to normal life.

"Yeah, I could go, if you want me to...won't you get weird stares? Last time you said they looked at you funny when you changed your emergency contact," I said as I watched her fix her hair in the bedroom mirror. "I don't want it to be awkward for you."

"The medical assistants stared at me funny, yes, which was very rude," She explained as she held a hair tie between her teeth while brushing her hair. "But I explained everything to Dr. Nixon, and she understands. I do have to talk with her about my birth plan today, though, that might be awkward for you. You can step out for that part if you want."

"No, I can stay," I said as she smiled at me in the mirror. "Whatever you want."

She finished putting her hair up and slipped her Birkenstocks on before we left her room. Slowly, she grabbed my fingers as we walked out to the living room together where her sister was sitting.

"I'm leaving," Jordan said as we walked to the door where she grabbed the Jeep keys off the hook. "Don't call me!"

"Wait, where are you-" Before her sister could get another word out, we had left. I chuckled under my breath as Jordan let go of my hand to get in the Jeep.

"You didn't want to wait for her question?" I asked, holding the door while she got in. "Or did you already know the answer?"

"I knew," She laughed as she slowly got her other leg in. "She was going to ask where we were going and when we were coming back because she doesn't like cooking for herself. She never did."

"I think you told me that," I said as I shut the door before kissing her forehead. "She's grown enough to make her own meals."

We talked about how excited she was to see the baby on the ultrasound again, and how she was ready to talk about her birth plan, but nervous because that meant her pregnancy was coming to a close. I was excited for her, but I wasn't sure how I should feel.

I noticed that she was getting weird stares from the medical assistant at the front desk when she checked in, and that made me feel uncomfortable because I didn't want her getting treated differently.