Chapter 19.

Ross's POV:

I literally just had my heart ripped out. The girl of my dreams found a new guy. I can tell she is really interested in him. It makes me really jealous and angry. I have to stop her from getting with this guy. I clear my throat and walk out. "Brooke, can we-" I'm cut off by my mom. "We're here. Let's go!" They all leave the bus. Darn! I didn't get to tell her. I grab my jacket and head into the venue. No one is here yet so we set up our instruments and do sound check. "Ross! Focus and remember the words." Riker scolds. "Sorry.." I can't help but think about Brooke. We begin to practice easy love. "Loving you ain't easy, nothing ever is. I will hmm hmm hmm love like this..." I see Brooke talking with my mom. She looks so beautiful. The way her hair flows. Her smile, her laugh. She looks over at me but looks away quickly. I see her blush. "ROSS!!" Rydel yells. "What?" I turn my head to my siblings. "Pay attention! We are trying to rehearse here! Can you get your head out of the clouds??" Rocky snaps. "Sorry.." I mumble. The sound check is going horribly. I keep forgetting lyrics and I can't focus on the music. "BROOKE! Over here. Now!" Ellington demands. "You could be a bit nicer dude." He rolls his eyes. "Yeah!" She says. Her voice is so angelic. "This kid can't seem to focus on anything but you so please talk to him so we can actually get through the night." She looks at me and blushes and they all leave. It's just us two.

Brooke's POV:

I don't know what's going on with him but it's weird. "So..." I start. "So..." He repeats. "What's the matter Ross? Why do you continue to stare at me and forget the lyrics to your songs?" He shrugs. "I don't know.." He mumbles. "Yes you do Ross. Just tell me." I say. He sighs. Then my phone beeps. "Hold that thought."

J: I have a very important question.
B: Yes :)
J: As we've been talking and such, I've developed feelings for you and I know it's crazy! But maybe do you want to be my girlfriend? :)
B: Aw, that's so cute. I like you too. Of course <3
J: Phew! What a relief ;)
B: I have to go but I'll call you later k?
J: Okay.. Bye!

Wow. I have a boyfriend! I probably look stupid because I'm smiling like an idiot. "Brooke?" I look at Ross. "What?"
"We were talking."
"Oh. Sorry. I got distracted." He nods. "Can we please forget this morning? It was awkward and embarrassing but it's even weirder not talking to you." He nods. "Yes." We hug. "Okay so what's troubling my best friend?" I ask. "Okay, I have to get this off my shoulders. Brooke I really like you and I want to be more than friends. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He smiles hopefully. "Ross.. I like you too but I have a boyfriend." I admit and his face drops. "You what?" I feel so bad. "I'm sorry but Jackson already asked me and I said yes. Plus your 18 and I would have wanted to wait until I was 18 as well." He nods. "Well I'm happy for you. You're first boyfriend." He smiles. "I know right. Thanks. You'll always be my best friend and no relationship can tear us apart. Now enough about me. I want you to focus on this concert Ross. I'll beat you up if you don't." I threaten and his eyes pop out. "I promise to focus." I smile. "Good." Then I walk away.

Ross's POV:

I lied. I was not happy for her. I want to beat the crap out of that guy. She said she liked me so she either played me or she was done waiting. I'm kind of mad at her too though cause she did say she LIKES ME. I mean, what about the kisses we shared?! Did she not like it? Did it mean nothing to her? I'm always faithful to her and I care about her. She can't do this to me. I want her to break up with whatever his name is! I want her to be mine not his. I mean I've known her for longer and we've been through a lot together. I don't think I can get over this.
"Ross?"
"WHAT?!" I shout. I look down and see the look on Brooke's face. "Um... I was just...." It makes her upset when people yell. "I am so sorry Brooke. Please don't cry." It was too late. She already has tears going down her face. "No no, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." She looks down. "Why would you yell at me?" She whispers. "I'm sorry Brooky. I am so so sorry." She sniffles. I tilt her chin up. "I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just stressed and it came out. Please don't be mad. It won't happen again." She nods. I wipe away her tears. Hopefully this tour will go good between us.