Chapter 3.

One random day....

I wake up seeing my best friend beside me. His arms are wrapped firmly around me. I take a deep breath. "AHHH!!!" I scream. He jumps up and screams. I laugh my head off. "Ugh, brooke.." He groans. "Yeah Rosslinda.." I smirk. He glares at me as I laugh. "I hate you." He mumbles. "I love you too Rosslinda.." He pushed me off the bed and my head slammed onto the floor. I grab my head and huddled on the ground. I sob on the floor. "Oh crap! Are you okay?!" Ross jumps off the bed. I bite my lip and look at him. "It hurts." I say. "I'm so sorry Brooke." He pulls me on his lap. "It's okay." I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head. "Ow..." I groan. "Opps. Sorry again." I look at him and he stares into my eyes. We lean in slowly. As our lips are about to touch, the door bursts open. I scream and hide my face in his neck. "Hey cuties.." Riker says. I roll my eyes. "Rocky wants to teach us how to play guitar and stuff. Feel up to it?" He nods and Riker leaves. "That was adorable.. The way you hid your face. You are the cutest most best friend I could ever ask for." I smile while blushing. "Thanks. Lets go." I don't really know why I blushed. Whatever. We almost kissed. We are best friends. We shouldn't be doing that. "Do you need ice?" I look up at Ross. "Huh? Sorry, I was um.... thinking.." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

6 months later....

I have been pretty bummed this past month. Ross hasn't been around lately. He has rehearsals for his band and show. Him and his siblings started a band with a mutual friend of theirs named Ellington Ratliff. Ontop of that, he is at Austin and Ally every day so when I want to hang out, he's too tired. He even missed my 13th birthday. He didn't say happy birthday to me. I didn't do anything that day. All I did was cry because I was alone. My mom was at work and my best friends were no where to be found. I decided to go see if he's home. I change and walk to his house. His mom lets me in and I go up to his room. "Hey stranger." I say. "Brooke! Hi." I walk to him. "Want to hang out?" He frowns. "No. I'm busy sorry." I frown. "Well what are you doing?" He shrugs. "Stuff." He replies. "What stuff?" I ask a bit more curious. "Hanging with people.." He mumbles. "What people?" He sighs. "It doesn't matter." I roll my eyes. "Why can't you just tell me?" I say frustrated. "Why do you need to know so bad?! You aren't my girlfriend.!" He yells. "I know that. I'm your best friend so I have a right to know." I shout back. "Fine! I'm hanging out with better people! My cast mates." I bite my lip to hold back the tears. "I thought we would be best friends forever.." I say. "Your twelve. I'm 15. They are my age." Tears fall down my face. "I'm 13 Ross. You missed me becoming a teenager. You knew how much I wanted you to be there but you don't even care!" I run out. I ignore him calling my name. I run away from my house. I can't be around here. I keep running until I'm far enough away. I lay on a hill Ross and I used to go to. You could see our houses from here but you couldn't see us. I cry harder than I ever did. He didn't even know my age. He called me Brooke. He always called me brooky even though I hate it. I sit there for a few hours as the tears fall. It's almost dark. I should leave soon. I start walking. Then I see flashing lights. And I hear sirens. They are at my house. Oh no!