Chapter 14.

I lift up my head sometime later. "We're landing." I guess I fell asleep. "Okay." I sit up and put on my seatbelt. "Ross came over and he said he was sorry." I shrug. "He didn't really do anything. I was just kind of embarrassed." She nods. The plane lands and we go to wait for our luggage. We are in Las Vegas. It seems really cool here and I've always wanted to go to Vegas. "Hey." I jump a bit. "Oh, hey Ross." He smiles and smirks at me. "Our parents chose our room buddies and we are together!" I smile. "Yay!" I kind of hope that there is two beds. I still feel awkward about the whole plane situation. "Hey lovers." Riker says. "Were friends dude!" Ross replies. "Oh don't lie. That kiss said otherwise. It looked like you two were inlove." I looked away. I don't want him to know my feelings yet. "We are friends. Okay?" Riker smirks. "Well then you wouldn't mind if I took her out on a date?" My eyes go wide. "You are not taking my best friend out. Your 22!" Please say no. "I remember when I liked a girl. She was 14 and I was 17 almost 18 but then A wise young one once told me that age is just a number. Now I mean, if you just admit you like her, I won't go with her." He did say that. "But she's my best friend. I can't let you do that." Riker smiles. "So you admit you like her?" He shakes his head. "I mean, of course I like you brooky but we're besties." Ouch. "So brooke.. Let's go to dinner tomorrow night?" I fake a smile. "I'd like that." Riker walks off. "You don't have to you know? He's just bugging us." I shrug. "It's fine. I want to but thanks for looking out for me." I decided to say yes because Ross wants to be friends. No point in liking him anymore.

Ross's POV:

Why did I say that?! I should have just told her. But she said that she wants to go with Riker so she clearly has a crush on him. Riker and Ellington are roommates so maybe I should just switch with Riker. I walk over to him. "Hey dude?" He looks at me. "Yes little brother. You admit you like her?!" He says. "No, I was just thinking that you should room with her." I say. "Sure thing!" He was supposed to say no. "Do you actually want to go out with her?" He smiles. "Well she is my type." He smirks. "She's not your type she's mine!" I slightly yell a bit louder than I wanted to. "Uh.. I mean, yeah. I can totally see it." I walk back to brooke. "I'm trading rooms with Riker. Oh, also, you should do the duet with him." I say. "Wait why?" She asks. "Well you're going out with him tomorrow so you should spend time with him." It broke my heart to say it but I can't change her feelings. I really like her and she doesn't feel the same way. "Oh.. Okay I guess."

Brooke's POV:

I walk with Riker after we get our luggage. "Is Ross angry with me?" He nods and smiles. "Why?" I say a bit sad. "I can't say but you'll figure it out." Why are boys so complicated?! "I'll just ask him." I speed up. "Hey!" I say. "Oh.. Hi." He slowly glanced at me. "What's up?" He shrugs. "Um, are you mad?" He shakes his head. "Okay, then why are you being this way? No offence, but your acting like a douche." I say. "Okay.. And?" Wow. "Well it hurts my feelings. I never did anything." He nods slowly. "Okaaaaay.. And? Am I supposed to cry now or......?" Ouch. Again. "Nevermind then." I walk back to Riker. "He's being a bit mean." I say. "Oh, okay then. But I don't think we should go out and I'll just stay in my room." I look down. Rydel is with rocky and Ryland. "Can I switch with one of you guys?" I ask. They smile. "Nope. It's nothing personal we just don't really want anything to do with you and Ross. You'll figure it out." Why are they all being so mean? I tried to talk to my mom and their parents but they're ignoring me too. I don't really have anyone to talk to now. We get in our car and drive to the hotel. Our parents give us our room keys. Just my luck. There's. One. Bed. I put my stuff on the side I'll be sleeping on and head to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. Maybe it's my face. Do I smell bad? Is it my outfit? I exit the bathroom. I'm really hungry. I just need food. "Um, have you been here before?" He nods but doesn't look at me. "Want to go get food? I'm kind of hungry." He shakes his head. "Go with Riker." You'd think Ross and I hated each other. "Well, our families don't want to talk to me and you so your the only person I can talk to. Or at least I thought I could." He shrugs. "Eh, I guess you won't eat until I'm hungry." This day isn't really getting better.