Chapter 9.

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I'm so tired. I grab my phone off the table. Ross texted.
Sexy beast ross Beautiful goddess- brooke.
_________________________________
Sexy beast 😍😍
Good Morning
Beautiful goddess 😏🔥
Hi 😜
Sexy beast 😍😍
What are you doing?
Beautiful goddess 😏🔥
I just woke up.. 😑
Sexy beast 😍😍
Did I wake you? 😢
Beautiful goddess 😏🔥
Kinda yeah.
Sexy beast 😍😍
Sorry 😔😘
Beautiful goddess 😏🔥
It's fine! Sup?
Sexy beast 😍😍
I want to see you.. I'll be over in two minutes. Bye 😁💘
Beautiful goddess 😏🔥
Lol okay. Bye!!!
________________________________

I get up and go to the bathroom. I do my business, wash my hands and brush my teeth. My hair looks like a mess. I'm still in pyjamas. I can't let Ross see me. "Brooke?" I hear his voice. I run to my room and shut the door. "Brooke? Open up!" He calls. "Uh.. Just wait!" I press my back against the door. He tries to open the door. "Why are you keeping me out? Are you okay?" He asks. "Y-Yeah! I'm perfectly fine! Now is just a bad time." I say. "I'm coming in.." He pushes the door open. I run to the bed and hide under the blanket. "What's up?" I sigh. "Can you leave please?" I ask. "Did I make you mad?" He says back. "No." He tries to take the blanket off. "Stop!" He continued until he got it off. "Don't look at me." I say. "Why?" I sigh. "I look gross. I don't want you to see me.." He laughs. "Aw, Brooke. I don't care what you look like. Your beautiful." I smile. "Thanks Shor." He hugs me. "I like your hugs." He says. "I know!" We pull away. "Go get ready." I roll my eyes. "I don't know what to wear!!!" I cry. "I'll help you." We go to my closet. He chooses a yellow shirt, jeans and my converse. I put my hair up while I shower. When I'm done, I get dressed. I take out my makeup. Ross watches. "Do you think you need makeup?" He asks. "No. I like wearing it though. Why?" I reply. "Well, I like you with a natural face. I liked the old you." I frown. "You don't like this me?" I say. "No I do. I was just saying that the old you was more natural but I still think you're beauty stands out." I smile. He focused on me as did my eyebrows. "It must have taken you a while to figure this out." I nod. "Yeah but you're sister helps me sometimes so I learned easier." I finish off with lip gloss. "You look beautiful." I blush. "Thanks. Lets go." We get in his car and drive to a little restaurant. We sit at a table. "Two waters please?" The waitress left. "So what do you want to sing?" He asks. "I don't know. What kind of song would it be?" I reply. "Like, a love song. Just to spice things up a bit." The waitress comes back with out water. "Any food you want?" I look at Ross. "Um, we'll share a plate of Macaroni and Cheese." She nods and leaves. "Um, how about everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran?" I suggest. "Yeah, I like that song." I smile. "Me too." It's silent as we wait for our food. My hand rests free in the middle of the table. Ross accidentally touches it. "Sorry." He smiles. He leaves his hand next to mine. Maybe he feels something for me too. Probably not though. "Brooke?!" I snap my head to Ross. "What?" He sighs. "The food is here." I nod. "Okay." He frowns. "What's the matter?" I put my head down. "I just don't feel good." He puts his hand on mine. "Do you want me to take you home?" I nod. He gets the food to go. I head to the car while he pays. I find it hard to walk. It's really hot. The room is spinning. I feel myself about to fall. Then arms go around me. "Let's get you home." Ross says. He gets me into the car and drives me home. My head is pounding. He brings me up to my room. He helps me get into my pyjamas. It's not even awkward between us. He tucks me into bed. My mom is away for the weekend. "I'll be back later." Ross says. "No... Stay. Please." I whisper. "I have band rehearsal." Tears fall down my face. "Please don't leave me alone." I grab onto him and stand up. My arms are around his torso while I rest my head on his chest. "I'm sorry. Don't cry Brooky." I tighten my grip. He lifts me up in his arms. He carries me to his house. He walks up to his room and lays me on his bed. His bed was always comfier. "Better now?" I nod. "I'll be back soon okay. I have my phone so if you need me, just call." I smile and he leaves. He is so sweet sometimes. Well, all the time.