Part #3

1

1.) Wes Studi occasionally participates in "Bear Wrestling" competitions.

2.) Wes Studi hates Onions. "They're fucking gross", he stated in an interview.

3.) Wes Studi has went bald for 2 movie roles, Street Fighter (1994), and Mystery Men (1999). About the times he was bald, Wes said in an interview, "I felt really powerful. Almost like I could kick ANYBODY'S ass". This inspired the creation of the Anime series One Punch Man.

4.) In August of 2019, Wes Studi became the adoptive Father of a rescued Golden Eagle named Sammy. Wes says that Sammy has a tendency to take off, and return with Women's bras and panties.

5.) Wes Studi can fit 80 nails in his mouth.

6.) Wes Studi was dared to "eat glue" in kindergarten. Wes ate the glue stick, and this resulted in him having to go to the hospital and have emergency surgery to remove the glue stick.

7.) Wes Studi hates Bees and thinks they are "evil sneaky little BASTARDS!!".

8.) Wes Studi is a Let's-Player.

9.) Wes Studi has had 69 surgeries from accidents on set.

10.) In the hosting of Summer Of Westerns, Wes Studi said the reason he loves Westerns is because, "Cowboys are just early-day rednecks". In addition to this, Wes added, "Being a Cowboy is the best excuse to be as annoying as possible while slingin' a gun around and wearing a RIDICULOUS hat."

11.) Wes Studi puts mustard on his Pizza.

12.) In 2015, Wes Studi directed and starred in a film that was a parody of the film West Side Story. The parody film was titled WES-Side Story.

13.) Wes Studi learned how to speak French through a dream.

14.) Wes Studi was temporarily banned from a Cincinnati zoo, for this reason:

On the evening of March 15th 2003, Wes Studi visited a Zoo in Cincinnati, Ohio. Upon entering the Wolf exhibit, Wes climbed the protective fence and over the enclosure fence. Once he had successfully infiltrated the Wolf habitat, Wes began to dance with the Wolves while singing a song. When approached by security, Wes said that he was "Dances With Wolves now". Apparently, regarding getting Wes to leave the enclosure, Wes "Didn't go down without a fight".

15.) From 1979-1985, Wes Studi was a History teacher in his hometown, in Oklahoma. When teaching about Colonial America and Great Britain, Wes would use a "Hookers and Pimps" comparison. Colonial America was the "Hookers", and Great Britain was the "Pimps".

16.) Wes Studi can't grow facial hair.

17.) Wes Studi once caught Chickenpox after giving a Chicken a kiss.

18.) Wes Studi was Governor of Oklahoma from 2008-2014.

19.) Wes Studi has a Horse named Magua.

20.) Wes Studi can't swim.

21.) From a 1996 interview:
"I had to stop ordering Hookers. One night, I ordered one to come to my hotel room. She thought I was Mexican, and kept asking me to 'Speak Spanish'. I told her to get the fuck out".

These are all fake and just for laughs, no disrespect to Wes Studi intended :).