A familiar face appears

They both finally made it to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, "Okay, so we'll take the dumpster inside, alright? There's no point in taking Freddy out if we're gonna go through all that stuff again." Gregory whispered to Sorrel so no one else can hear him.

Sorrel went over to the Mega Pizzaplex's entrance doors and opened them as wide as she can so Gregory can get through.
She must've opened them too loudly because Gregory said, "Quiet!" he whisper-shouted.

"Oh.. sorry..." Sorrel murmured, Gregory had to make the dumpster squeeze through the two way door in order to fit in, as he did that Sorrel looked around her surroundings.

Sorrel didn't know if she should feel happy or sad that she's back at the Pizzaplex.
"You look upset," Gregory remarked randomly, now just finally getting inside, it was quite funny how a whole dumpster was in the Pizzaplex.

Sorrel didn't quite know how to respond to Gregory's remark so she kept quiet. She wondered if she'd see Moon again, half of her wanted to, but Gregory did say that he tried to kill him.

"I remember last time when I was here, Freddy told me that the nearest Re-Charge Station was by the daycare entrance," Gregory sighed heavily in disappointment, "Which is a bummer because I basically have to go through everything again!" he whined.

It sounded to Sorrel that Gregory had quite an adventure last time he was here, and since he always mentioned it. Gregory continued walking behind Sorrel with a grunt, he was walking wearily and seemed tired of pushing Freddy around.

Sorrel felt that she should be the one pushing the dumpster to their destination now, Gregory was older than her and knew more stuff about the Pizzaplex so it would be best if he lead the way, besides she didn't really knew the directions anyway.

She went over to Gregory, using hand gestures for him to get away, "My turn!" Sorrel exclaimed, Gregory looked puzzled, as soon as he realized what she meant he moved away.

Sorrel grabbed on into the dumpster in the back, for some reason this reminded her of how she would place a baby doll into a small toy stroller, and she'd push it around happily, pretending if it was her child for fun.

Gregory scratched the back of his head, "Okay then.. I'll lead the way now." he gave his arms a quick stretch and then put his hands in his pockets.

As they continued walking Sorrel wanted to check on Freddy so she slightly opened the dark grey lid from the dumpster that was covering him.

Freddy was very dirty, and stinky too, quite damaged even. Yuck! Sorrel plunged her nose and immediately put the lid back down. There were row of gates ahead of them, but they're were short enough for someone to jump over them.

Gregory went to put his foot on the top of the gate, he lifted himself up which gave him the opportunity to jump to the other side. But how was Freddy suppose to get to the other side? Sorrel thought for an moment, looking at Gregory for help.

"Uhh.. maybe if we lift the dumpster up? I don't know..." Gregory muttered, Sorrel guessed that there wasn't another way anyway, she just hoped that this will be the first and last time she'll have to do something like this.

"Okay," she waited for Gregory to hold on to the other side of the dumpster, together they lifted the dumpster and brought it to the other side of the gate, but struggling a lot as they did.

Sorrel and Gregory were now in the lobby, ahead of them were what seemed to be bots, they had a gray cap on each of their heads which read "Security" Gregory seemed ready for this, as he took the dumpster which had Freddy in it and ran as fast as he can.

"Come on Sorrel! Follow me!" Gregory called out from the other side, Sorrel hesitated but she sprinted over to Gregory as fast as she can, trying to avoid those bots.

Sorrel was now sitting down on one of the stairs, trying to catch her breath from all that running, Gregory already seemed fine. He was bringing the dumpster up the stairs, the small wheels under it actually helped.

"Luckily, I kept the Daycare Pass just in case I needed to use it for some reason," Gregory told Sorrel, Sorrel stood up and walked over to him.

The Superstar Daycare was just a small hallway away, so Sorrel and Gregory didn't have to go that far. Gregory pushed the red doors opened with one of his hands, Sorrel resumed pushing around the dumpster.

They were now in a quite dark, big room, there was huge posters of the two daycare attendants, Sun and Moon. The Moon poster was the one that caught her eye, especially since Sorrel knew him.

Mr. Moon, why did you try to hurt Gregory? Sorrel stared at the poster, wanting to ask him, would Moon be dangerous to be around her since he basically tried to kill Gregory?

"Earth to Sorrel, hello?" Gregory's voice washed over her thoughts.
Sorrel realized she got distracted, "Oh, yea.. sorry." she apologized.

Gregory pointed at what seemed to be what he was talking about all night long, "We made it Sorrel! Now Freddy can finally charge." yes indeed it was a Re-Charge Station, it must've been it because it looked like an animatronic could fit in there.

Gregory opened the dumpster, Freddy's moveless body laid there, "We're here Freddy!" he said to him as if Freddy could hear him. An uneasy feeling then came to Sorrel, she didn't know why though.

She tried to ignore it, but the feeling just won't get away. Gregory was just busy trying to get Freddy out of the dumpster, Sorrel felt the need to tell Gregory and was about to tell him, but that's when a faint giggle was heard in the distance.

Sorrel looked around cautiously, no one was around, it must've been her head playing tricks on her, it had to be. But could it be him? Was he here? Sorrel told herself that everything was okay, everything is fine.

She looked up, now feeling calm again, but that calmness immediately disappeared when she noticed someone standing behind Gregory. Someone who she really wanted to see again ever since she left.

Sorrel felt a rush of astonishment, it was the one and only Moon, slowly putting his finger over his mouth as if he were saying "shhhh" he looked as if he were about grab Gregory without him knowing.

Sorrel knew that she had to alert Gregory or else, a few words escaped her lips due to panic, "Gregory look! Behind you!" piped Sorrel, which caused Gregory to turn around, he gasped.

"Naughty boy... I found you..." Moon rasped, Gregory's eyes widened, he quickly backed away from Moon. Sorrel didn't know what to do or say, she was quite happy to see Moon again, but he did put Gregory in danger.

Moon then looked at Sorrel, "Are you helping this... naughty boy?" Sorrel didn't know how to respond, but she was helping Gregory so she slowly nodded.

"Two naughty children..." Moon giggled creepily, which made Sorrel had goosebumps, the way Moon acting was quite strange. Did he even recognize her?

"Must be punished from staying up past their bedtime..." Moon then looked down at Freddy, who laid motionless, he reached a hand over at him.

"Don't you touch Freddy!" Gregory exclaimed, Sorrel who was holding onto the dumpster, starting pushing it more away from Moon, because that was what Gregory would want.

Moon was acting real strange, he didn't act like that when Sorrel was with him, was he "mad" again? Sorrel felt that something was wrong, really wrong.

Gregory grabbed Sorrel's hand, "Sorrel we have to go!" he said in an panic.
"But what about-"
"We'll come back for Freddy later! We have to hide!" Gregory sharply turned around, quickly heading towards the red doors.

Moon watched from behind, "Bye-bye... I'll see you later..." he rasped in an threatening way, chuckling to himself. Gregory pushed open the doors, now they were back in the lobby where light was everywhere safe from Moon.