Sun down then he's up

Once again they were back at the Mega Pizzaplex, "Mommy? Why are we here again?" Sorrel asked curiously as they walked towards the daycare.
"Because I want to be here again," her mother answered, dropping Sorrel off at the Superstar Daycare. "Now, I'll come pick you up in an while."

Sorrel nodded, but she wasn't sure if her mother was telling the truth. Sorrel slid down the slide, thinking about Moon, she wondered why he couldn't be there as well when Sun was.

Sorrel landed in the ball pit, this time there was fewer kids than last time. Sun noticed Sorrel and went over to her, "HELLLOOO AGAIN!!" Sun waved at Sorrel with both of his hands rapidly.

Sorrel didn't know how to react, she was only looking forward with meeting Moon. But this time she tried to talk to Sun just for once to be kind, "Hi.." she whispered, looking away from Sun, she didn't really like making eye contact with people, even if it was an animatronic.

"Wow you sure are a quiet one!" Sun exclaimed, "That's okay though! We can still have fun together!"

Sorrel slowly shook her head, she didn't want to play with Sun, she just wanted to go hide behind that blue slide and wait until nap time.

Sorrel began walking away from where all the other children were, even if Sun had an forever smile on his face, he still looked like as if he was bewildered by Sorrel walking away from him without saying a word.

She sat behind the slide, fiddling with her thumbs to keep herself entertained, she felt a little poke on her shoulder, it was the same kids that asked her to play "house" with them.

"Hey, why don't you talk?" one of the kids tilted their head, Sorrel stared at them, not knowing what to say.
"I think she can't talk." another kid retorted, pointing their finger at her.

Sorrel felt highly uncomfortable about what was going on, she opened her mouth to try to speak up but it felt like if her throat was closed tight, because no words came out.

"See? I was right!" the kid snickered, Sorrel started to feel frustrated more than nervous, she was not gonna let these kids ruin her day. Sorrel stood up, pushing the kid away with both of her hands.

The kid fell into the ground, back first, they began to cry, "Owww!" the other kids glared at Sorrel.
"Hey! That was mean!"
Sorrel didn't really mean to push the kid, she just wanted to speak up for herself, but instead accidentally did it physically. She quickly walked away like she usual does in these situations.

"I'm telling on you!" the kid on the floor sneered, Sorrel froze, the last thing she wanted to happen was to get in trouble.
"Wait-" Sorrel tried to convince the kids not to tell on her, but it was too late, the kids already left.

Sorrel started looking around to find a hiding spot, oh! She climbed up the blue slide, sitting on the ridge of the slide. Sorrel hoped Sun couldn't find her in there, she heard footsteps nearby.

"Where is she?" that voice definitely belonged to Sun, but his tone of voice sounded quite irritated, which made Sorrel shudder with fear.

"She might be in the play structures!" a kid suggested, Sorrel stiffened, i-it's okay the second they go inside the play structures I'll go find a new hiding spot.. She tried to reassure herself.

Sorrel heard sounds of kids crawling through the tunnels, they were definitely helping Sun to find her. Sorrel climbed down the slide, another good hiding spot would probably be hiding in the ball pit.

Sorrel was about to go in the ball pit, until a hand grabbed her arm tightly. Sorrel tried to pull away, but Sun wouldn't budge.
"I'm gonna have to put you in TIME OUT!" Suns voice was actually scary when he said that, causing Sorrel to panic, she didn't even do nothing at all.