Chapter 12, Say My Name

Start from the beginning

He giggled, "What? Are you afraid of seeing me undressed?" I could hear Claude undoing his boots. "I just wish to give you privacy, that's all." I responded; looking out the window. I heard him get off the bed and he walked up and in front of me. His tunic was buttoned half down, I was once again; flustered. "Oh dear, it's just a little bit of skin." He put his hand on my face, grazing it softly with his cold touch. He leaned me in, "It's not the last bit you'll see.." He whispered, it sent shivers down my spine. "Sebastian will you go help the guest? Y/N and I..." He walked his fingers up my leg. "Have some business we need to talk about.." He licked his lips. "Sir, what shall I do about Ci-.." Alois cut him off by snapping his head at him.

"Need I repeat myself?","No, your highness." And with that; Claude left the room. Leaving only Alois and I alone. He smiled and started unbuttoning my clothing, revealing my chest. The cold aura of the mansion was revealed to my skin. It was almost, too cold. Alois grabbed me by my upper arms and spun us all the way to the bed, he landed on top of me. "Now I can really show you my dancing skills, dear." I smiled back at him, "I hope.. you give me your full extent." He chuckled silently, his icey blue eyes pierced through my soul. His movements were so rough yet soft, the perfect mix of sweet and sour. His bittersweet smile and his soft face, it all rang beauty to me. "I want you to say it.. Y/N..." He whispered dearly, his fingers tracing my hips. "Say what.." I whispered back, he leaned in, his breath hitting my lips. 

"Say my name, Y/N.. tell me you love me.." My eyes darted between his lips and his eyes, "I love you, Alois..","Say it.. again, Silversfield.." I chuckled, "I love you, Alois Trancy..." Even how softly I said it, he still seemed displeased. "Say it.. Y/N.. say it... say it like you say Ciel's name..! Tell me you love me!" Instead of intimacy, his eyes were now lined with tears. He repositioned himself upward, taking deep breaths. "Why don't you say it like his name, Y/N? I thought you hated him.." I sat up too, putting my hands on his now wet face. "Alois, I do.. Ciel is a bad man... and I trust you know I believe your side..." I smiled, and he smiled back.

He grabbed my left forearm softly. "Really...?" He smiled softly, I nodded. He chuckled, his breath shaking, "You.. really scared me Y/N... I.." Alois was cut off by the door swinging open. "Sebastian I told you not t-" We turned our heads to, actual Sebastian?! He was shortly followed by Claude. Claude kicked at Sebastian, his foot barely grazing the back of Sebastian's head. Sebastian flung around and threw silver utensils at Claude."We must go.." Alois whispered to me as we snuck out of the room. Whilst we speed-walked down the hall I buttoned up my shirt, "What a shame.." Alois smiled with a sigh. I chuckled. "Anyway.. was that your guest? A dumb demon." I crossed my arms, now I knew why he was at such a disregard for it. "Exactly. He snuck into your room and probably had of fowl intent. Who knows what Ciel wants from you." He sighed. "But, he seems to be distracted for now." Alois and I broke into running.

I ran down the steps as he slid. We opened the door to a maid with big glasses. She rang a bell. "I.." I started a sentence but was stopped by Alois grabbing my hand and taking a sharp left. "What's going on?" I asked, our bare feet hitting the cool grass. "I'm not sure, but I suspect it's an attack." We ran into the wooded area. "Attack? What do you think for?" he stayed silent on that question. "Hyaah!" A small boys voice was heard from the left of us. A gardener, looked about 16, held a large tree log. He looked as if he was going to throw it. "Oh. That's not lovely!" I chuckled, grabbing Alois by the legs and pulling him into my arms. I sprinted down the gravel road. A large headache came again, I ignored it. I caught Alois staring at me, flustered. "What? Have you never been picked up before?" I chuckled, turning my eyes back to the road. I approached the bridge. I peeked behind me one last time and saw the boy, a chef and a maid chasing us. They were catching speed. "Wait here..!" I placed Alois down carefully and ran toward the three. 

I had full intent on knocking them out, they were human after all. I was able to catch them off guard by running toward them, two of them slowed down in confusion. I ran past them and quickly turned around, I was able to knock out the two men easily. "Wow.. I was expecting more of a figh.." I stopped, realising that the maid was right behind me with a gun up to my head. I raised my hands. "And what is it that you want from us?" I turned around with a sigh. Her glasses were up, revealing piercing eyes. "Oh? Don't you remember me?" She looked me up and down, I did the same. "No? Am I supposed to? You look like any other house maid." I held back a chuckle. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Well either way: you're coming with me!" She swung at me with intent to knock me out but I was able to just step back and dodge it. She fell face first, her glasses falling off of her face. "That was rather pathetic.." I let out a small 'pff'. and picked her glasses up.

"Sneak attack!" She grabbed for my leg, but I once again stepped back. "Is this a trap? I can't even tell if you're being serious anymore..","Wow, that was boring." Alois got up and walked over to us. I threw the glasses at him and he threw them on the ground, and stomped on them. The glasses shattered and he kicked the remains to the maid. "How about we leave?" He extended his arm to me and I joyfully took it. We ran away from the mansion and onto the bridge once more. I turned to Alois, "Run faster..","Why..?" He asked, I looked up to the trees. Sebastian bounced from tree to tree. "Just do it...!" He nodded without a word and we ran as fast as our bare feet could take us. But even with the fastest carriage; nobody could beat a demon at a race. "I see you haven't lost your fight yet, Silversfield!" He spoke to me as he continued tree through tree. "But I'm afraid this game of cat and mouse has to end!" He jumped in front of us. I leaned my head toward Alois, signalling for us to split. We both split perfectly in-between the demon, he was rather surprised.

He turned around with a smile. Why did I know his name? "You may be fast..." He started, shortly followed by a large leap that was once again in front of us. "But I am faster!" We dodged him once more. We had no clue where we were running. "Where is Claude when you need him.." I whispered to myself. "Right here!" Claude seemingly teleported to Alois and I at the perfect time. He swooped us up, fighting Sebastian away with only his legs. "You will not take my masters away from me, Claude!" He was seemingly flawless, though, he was perfectly matched. Sebastian dodged every kick. With every kick, Sebastian seemed to get faster. "An order is an order, you know this!" Claude caught Sebastian off guard and kicked him directly in the side of the face. Sebastian spat out blood. "Finally.. took you long enough." Alois complained. Claude looked upward for a moment, fixing his glasses.

"If I can't defend my masters, what kind of butler would I be?" He said blankly. Sebastian repositioned himself upward. "Indeed." Sebastian smiled, his cheek bruised and blood staining his face. "That's why I must..." Sebastian seemingly teleported behind us and swooped me directly from Claude's arms. "Finish my orders!" As soon as I knew it; Sebastian had me tightly in his arms jumping through trees. I fought. "Let me go you soul nibbler!" I punched at his arms. "I've got you finally. Why would I do so?" He jumped effortlessly through the trees. "What do you want from me anyway? To sell me on the black market?" I huffed, "Ah, no. I am Ciel Phantomhive's butler and I was instructed to bring you safely back to him. I shall not break orders." He spoke nonchalantly. "Well I'd bet Alois' butler follows the same orders.. Hm, what would happen if your orders counteract?" I smiled. "One butler would fail, making him a disgrace to us butlers. Of course that shall not be me." He smiled back.