Chapter 4: The new king of the school

Things have been crazy every since King Shishino retired of being king and rather things are clam, things have gone down hill. Now many animals fight each other in the territory war so they can proof themselves to run the school as their new king.

We see a few animals at the back of the school fighting each other as they lend out some roars and blows at each other. A crowd of students cheered as they battle each other until Gigas and the other teacher stomp into the fight as the fight immediately stopped and they turn to see Gigas and the other teachers as Gigas roar out.

Gigas: THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTS IN THIS SCHOOL!!!!!

Many students run for their lives while Gigas chases after them while we see Y/n watching this happening at the schools entrance as he sees this but he rather not to make involve and just make his way to the school building.

Y/n: (thought) Things have turn shit since Shishino left the throne and now many students now gone crazy. Still it's their problem now, not mine.

Tiger student: There he is! Get him!

Then three tigers jump behind Y/n and try to attack him but Y/n immediately take them down and once that we see them stacked together while unconscious while Y/n make his way into the school building. After many words about Y/n bring a strong student, they believe he was the reason why King Shishino left so they attempted to take him in order to get the crown.

Not only Y/n find it foolish that the students believed it but it's also annoying as well.

(Meanwhile)

At the cooking class room we see the other club members gather and while they were waiting on Y/n to arrive Giichi lend out a sigh while he tells the rest.

Giichi: I can't believe there's now a territory war going on. This sucks.

Jin: I blame Y/n for even helping that dumb lion.

Emmei: At least he and Ranka did their best unlike you.

Sumiko: I can probably bet the other teachers find it very difficult to have to stop all of the fights taht is going on. Besides what do they get if one of them success?

Yukari: I heard the prize will be one hundred years of raw meat for those who win the war.

Ranka: (surprised) One hundred years of raw meat!

Jin: Don't you think about it you stupid dog!

Miyubi: I also.....heard another......rumour about.....a threat coming.

Yukari: Oh yeah that! Apparently there is rumours about a gang coming to Seton Academy and while coming here, they have been punching through students heads into walls while making their way here.

Hitomi: That's terrible.

Giichi: Still we can't allow this war to continue. We gonna stop I somehow.

Jin: No we don't.

Giichi: Oh come on Jin! Do you really want to watch students get hurt or get in the middle of the war even though they have nothing to do with the war!?

Jin: I don't give a hell about this war or anything. If they want to act like animals then so be it.

Luke: Wait a minute.

Ranka: What is it?

Luke: You guys do know there is only one student that is powerful enough to defeat all of the strongest students and it's the only student that is more powerful then any of us.

They were silent for a bit when the door open and Y/n came into the room and all eyes were on Y/n as he look up and see them looking at him.

Y/n: What?