Chapter 1: Face the fury of a dragon

On a hill looking at the beautiful veiw of the forest while the sun sets down, we see a young boy named Y/n came into veiw as he stand at the edge of the cliff and looks at the beautiful veiw of the world that he is seeing with a smile of amazement on his face.

Then a man who is Y/n's father came up beside him wearing what it appears it to a royal clothing with a cape on his back as he look at the veiw with his son and he tells him.

Y/n's father: (smile) It's a beautiful site don't you think.

Y/n: (surprised) Yeah so cool!

Y/n's father: (smile) Indeed. What if I told you that there is more out there then this area.

Y/n: Really? You mean there are more trees and mountains that can go on for miles and miles?

Y/n's father: (chuckle) Not just that son. There's also civilians where humans and animals live in peace.

Y/n: Humans and animalsm?

Y/n's father: They are other life forms in this planet. You may think this world is small but this world is actually pretty big. It can stretch for miles and it will take years until you realise your going around in circles.

Y/n: (surprised) Wow that's amazing! Have you and mum been to the other side before?

Y/n's father: Indeed and it's beautiful. Listen I think it's time for you to have this.

He takes off something that is at his neck and once that he hand it to Y/n and it was a necklace as his father gose on to say.

Y/n's father: This necklace has passed down by family to family in our generations. This will be your good luck necklace and you will have the best luck you will ever have in your life.

Y/n was surprised by this as he grabs the necklace and he stare at it while his father gently place both hands on both of his shoulders and tell him.

Y/n's father: We maybe dragons son but just because someone says we are dangerous, that doesn't mean we are not dangerous. We do protect ourselves but never harm anyone. I want you to promise to not only to never harm those who are weak but protect them as well. They may not be as powerful as us but they are apart of life and we were given this power for a reason. You must do what ever you can to defend those that you meet, do you understand that son.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah.....of course dad, I promise.

His father crack a smile and pat him on the head while the two enjoy the veiw as the sun sets down and once the sun is gone, everything turns black.

(Several years later)

We see many students making their way to Seton Academy for their first day of school as qome were actually animals as we see either have animal like appears like a tail or ears while some are full on animals like Lions and elephants.