"Ha! I won!" Katie jumped up and did a small victory dance.

"Good job Katie." Y/n looked up at her and smiled, the sun hitting her face perfectly.

"Wyatt and Y/n you play now. Whoever wins will play against Katie." Noah has shifted over, so the two could take their spots.

"I hope you know that I'm going to win." Y/n smirked at Wyatt, who would be playing against her.

"If you say so." 

The both of them played their first move, "So Katie, how are George and Lia doing?"

"You know George, he's head over heels for Lia. She thinks it's cute, though, so she likes it. Had Oliver or Lee made a move on each other yet?"

Wyatt played his next move, "Not that I know of." She made her move and took out one of Wyatt's pieces. "I keep trying to tell Oliver that because It's his last year, he needs to make a move. But who listens to me?" The black-haired boy then took one of Y/n's pieces, "You suck."

"I'll try to get Lee too. They're both helplessly in love." 

"They remind me of Dean and Seamus. The two boys who are in Harry's year. They didn't get together until a few weeks ago."

A few more moves had been moved, and Y/n was about to lose. 

"I thought you didn't like all the love stuff." Wyatt looked up, from the game, confused.

"Not for me, but other people, yes." She looked at the game where Wyatt played his last turn and won the game, "Damn it! Good game."

"That's why you don't get too confident before you start playing."

"Oh, shut it, smarty-pants."

"Katie and Wyatt, you're up against each other now." Noah looked at the two as he called their names.

"Do everything in your power to beat him." Y/n whispered to Katie.

"Team Gryffindor is going to win, don't worry."

"I thought we weren't doing teams." Noah looked up, his eyes wide.

"It only makes sense, two boys and two girls. Two Gryffindors and two other houses."

"Two other houses? Is that all we are?" Wyatt had a determined look on his face.

"No, you're the kind and smart house. We're the badass house." Y/n smiled.

"Then I guess we're doing teams now. If Katie wins, team girl wins, and if Wyatt wins, team boy wins."

"You're on." 

The game wasn't going very well for Katie and Y/n. Wyatt was in the lead and Katie was about to lose.

"Team boy wins!" Wyatt stood up and did a small dance, mimicking Katie.

"This is a hate crime." Y/n fake cried.

"You'll be fine." Noah patted her on the back.

"It will never be fine."

With a simple flick of the wrist, Wyatt picked up the game and sent it to his dorm. "It was a well-deserved win if you ask me."

"If you say so." She shook her head.

"We should play again. Not today, obviously, dinner will be soon. A rematch if you know." Suggesting Katie.

"For sure!" Y/n agreed.

"How about tomorrow?" Noah asked.

"We have a test in Potions the next day. I don't know about you, guys, but I would like to study."

"Of course Wyatt. How about the day after?"

"That will work."

"It's a date." Y/n smiled as they all walked back to their respected common rooms.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆