chapter 11 the new trap

CLARISSA POV
I can see that Joseph is trying to kill Sebatian but he not doing so good.
JOSEPH POV
I cant do it i have to get Clarissa out of here so I disappear and reappear right next to Clarissa and my sister before I disappear i said to Sebatian"This isnt over Sebatian i will kill u"And then I disappear with my sister and Clarissa.
CLARISSA POV
I just woke up and I see Joseph and Beatrice eating something that looks good "Hey sleeping head u what some food?" Joseph said I did I sat right next to Joseph he looks so cute and hot he just put his hands on my belly and said"How is our baby?"Joseph is so nice I can't stand it how someone could be so nice like he is so I said"Its ok."It's was true the baby haven't kick in a couple of minutes but I know that he or she will be here anyday now and thats what scarys me the most.
BEATRICE POV
I was just worried Clarissa its almost time for her to have her baby and we need to be ready so I want to her bedroom and said"Are u ok?"She looks at me for a minute and then say"i'm fine beatrice whats up?"I have never see her turn the table on me before that is so cool but we can't lose ours cool yet Sebastian is still out there and my brother really wasn't himself today so I was just dumb to be here and its was so cool but not cool all at one time and what are we going to do about Sebastian and his people I have no clue on what we going to do now as on clue Joseph come onto the room and he said"How is Clarissa doing Beatrice?"I think my brother can be really cool sometimes so I said"Clarissa is doing good my brother and she cant be anymore good how about u Joseph are u ok?"I was just worried about him he look at me for a long minutes until he said"i'm fine sister i'm just worried about Clarissa i can't let Sebatian have her because my baby is in there."I know how he feel if i had a baby in me and a bad guy wants to have me i wasn't let him take me either but thats just me my brother can be really good or really bad when u get to know him I did take Clarissa from Sebastian to be good but my brother is the greater people than I am and there's nothing I can do about it so I said"U be ok brother." But then Clarissa said"Hey guys don't mean to be rude but i think the baby is coming right now."What I think she going to have the baby right now oh no.
JOSEPH POV
My baby is on it way we run Clarissa to the living room I hope my sister can get my baby out of Clarissa I turn around and walked out of the living room and want to my bedroom and I froze to see Sebastian in my room and all i can say or think is oh on this is not going to be good and I say"oh no."

HEY GUYS I LEAVE U ON THIS CLIFFHANGER AND PLEASE KEEP THE COMMENTS GOING AND 1.2K READERS THANK U FOR THAT KEEP ON READING MY BOOK I LOVE U GUYS

Sebastian back and he kidnapped Clary will Jace save her and be with herOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara