chapter 17 the New plan part 5

THIS IS PART 5 OF A 10 PART EVENT

SEBASTIAN POV

I have Joseph now and its feels so good and nothing will stop me now.

JOSEPH POV

I wake up somewhere else the room was filled with things that wasn't my things and my head hurt what happened I have no clue. All I remember was trying to get Sebastian so my plan would work then I trying to move but couldn't that's weird. I then hear the sound of footsteps and Sebastian come into the room and he looks weird. I think to myself what the fuck is going on.
CLARISSA POV
I looked all over the place but I couldn't find Joseph anywhere that's weird I don't get it he was just here where could Joseph have gone just then Beatrice walk by and I said."Have u see Joseph anywhere?She said no I haven't I think what the hell is going on then I find a note on the floor I pick it up and read it"dear Beatrice I have Joseph Messina if you ever want to see him again your will have to being Clarissa and I will give you Joseph back to you love Sebastian"what the fuck I think how does Sebastian have Joseph this is not true and I think oh no
JOSEPH POV
I stared at Sebastian he is really ugly I hate him he doesn't say anything for a long moment so I said."what do you want with me Sebastian?"It take Sebastian a really long moment to say something so I think"say something anything because I am really started to get bored."But he still don't say a thing"okay"I think."He is really started to piss me off."He just doesn't say anything its like I'm invisible to him.
SEBASTIAN POV
I look at Joseph what do I want to do to him I have no idea.
BEATRICE POV
I lay on my bed in my bedroom and I think that im really bored but just then Clarissa came in my room and she carrying a letter in her hands."My brother has Joseph Beatrice we have to do something."I think why would sebastian take my brother for wait sebastian has my brother all I can think is oh hell no this can't be good.
To BE CONTINUED