Chapter 1 the news and the trap

JACE POV

I sit on my bed and i think of Clary she was just here but she had to leave and I just can't stop thinking about her and but what can I do but think of her my room door open and Mayse walk in she sit next to me and I froze with horror." what is it Mayse?" She looks at me for one minute and than she said.I'm sorry Jace but Clary is gone".At that I froze."what do u mean Clary is gone"?she looks at me for one more minute and I am in shocked."she was take by Sebastian and we can't track her that what I mean Jace". I froze Clary is gone and I will nevver see her again.

CLARY POV

I on my bed in my prison and I can't do anything but be bored and I can't do anything why has Sebastian kidnapped me its has to be a trap but why me I'm not good for a trap I dont care Sebastian will fail I know that but all I can do is sit until then but what can I do until then I pick up my book off the desk and start reading that all I can do to keep me busying but its no fun being a prisoner i can't do anything but be bored and at that I start reading."Its a hard life to live and that is just how life is".I pause at that life is hard and I in the hard part right now and there is never I can do about it.

ISABELLE POV

I sit in my room and I can't stop thinking about Jace and He hard life Clary is gone and we know what Sebastian is doing to her right now and we can track her it is very hard but thats life for u nobody said life was going to be easy what but i just hate see Jace hurted like that but what can I do about it there is never I can do about it I am not a good sister.

SEBASTIAN POV

I sit on my bed in my room and I can do anything I want to because I have Clarissa to my keeping and Jace will never get her back and i mean never I reading my book about a guy who took down the world with only one person and he was me and I love every minute of it and I cant be stop the shadowhunter has mat their match and I havent check on Clarissa in a long time I think its time to check on my sister and i going to love it every minute of it.

CLARISSA POV

I can't believe that I be with Sebastian for ten days now and he hasn't plan anything yet what is he waiting for I'm started to get worried but I don't care all I care about is getting back to Jace but I don't think about Jace I can't because if I do I just hard more so I start reading again its all I can do for now." I start to go to the mall and I just love to shop". I wish I can go shopping but I not going anywhere the door open and Sebastian walks in he's wearing pant and a shirt I just think I can kill him."do u what to go out somewhere?" he said I look at him for I minute and than I said."Why will I go out with u at all Sebastian?"he looks t me for a minute and than said."because I am your brother."U are no brother of mine u are a monster and i hate u but if we haved to go I will."And at that I get to my feet and said."but I have to take a shower."and I walk to the bathroom at take a shower the water is hot just how I like it and than after I was done I got out and get dressed I walk back to the living room and Sebastian is right there and he open the front door for me and we are gone in a flash.

HEY GUYS I LEAVE U ON THIS CLIFFHANGER BUT PLEASE COMMENTED BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER I'LL UPDATE AS SO AS I CAN