Koko then look at Mikey as if he was asking if they should still proceed with this messy deal. Mikey just nodded his head. 

'He could say whatever he wants to me, besides it is the truth that my wife is a damn attractive woman.' Mikey thought as he nodded to himself in approval.

"Hey! If you let me have that bitch for one night then I'll sign the deal immediately---"

At that point, Mikey snapped. He then immediately stands up and points his gun at the man's head. The Bonten executives followed him as they also grab their own guns. Kokonoi then sighed as he massage his head, his gun pointing at Hernan's guards who were also aiming at them.

"And here I thought this night will proceed smoothly." He said kind of disappointed.

"Oh come on, you and I are both aware that there's a massive chance that this will fail." Ran said as he smiles evilly at the Hernan's goons.

"Let's just finish this off quickly..." Kakucho said as he looks at their madam in concern.

"H-hey! What are you doing Mikey!?" The man yelled at Mikey. The cartel boss' men clearly outnumbered the Bonten's men in the room but they could not care less as they know how notorious they are.

"Care to repeat what you just say a while ago about my wife?"

"W-what are you say--"

"You can't call her like that," Mikey said as he slowly walks to where Hernan is sitting, gun still pointing at the man's head. Hernan's bodyguards don't know what to do. They can't fire at the Bonten's boss cause one wrong move and they will start a war with them. Remembering that they are in Japan, in Bonten's territory, they won't be able to leave this country intact if they decided to kill Mikey.

'So Manjiro can understand and speak English!?' Den thought as she is shocked and amzed as this is the first time she is hearing her husband speak in a different language. 'Fudge Denise! That's not the main concern right now! Get the grip woman!'

"You can't treat my wife like she's just a random bitch you can just mess with any time you want." Mikey then stopped in front of him.

Before Mikey could even fire his gun the Bonten executives immediately rush and surround Den.