XXIV

Keypoints:

(E/C) = Eye Color.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Rite of Memories
XXIV. - XIX.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Do I, really?

You made it back to the same place you slept with Lumine last night. You awkwardly looked at the receptionist and plopped down a bag of Mora (given by your traveler friend.) You held up 1 finger and the woman immediately understood that you wanted to rent a room. She accepted the payment and gabe you the keys and lead you to your room.

When you opened the door. You immediately stepped in and closed the door then quickly entering the bathroom, borrowing some clean towel from a guide. She really had to decipher what you were trying to say. It took you all your willpower not to scream "towel" since you knew she wouldn't even understand it.

Basically it went off like a battle of charades with you asking for a simple towel and when she finally understood what you were trying to say, she gave you one and just went off with the idea that you were a mute, 'Probably better than being mistaken as a crazed person' You think to yourself.

After finally bathing yourself, you dried yourself by opening the window. You only wore a robe and some undergarments, painfully putting your clothes up to dry them. You assume it would be quick since it's quite windy tonight.

You immediately plopped down on the bed, the events from today suddenly came down hitting you like a truck so falling asleep after that was no hard task.

Your eyes immediately opened as you felt something cold make contact with your side so you tried standing up using your arms as support and when you did, you had to sigh — exasperated. You are well aware where you currently are now and honestly after such a long day you really don't want to deal with this.

"Stop, for once. Stop." You frowned as you stood up, looking at the person infront of you. She was of different height, taller than you are. She's familiar but at the same time she isn't. She's somewhere in between.

"You know that I would never do that as long as you don't remember who you are, correct?" She laughed, hopping to you with a big smile painted on her face. You didn't say anything as you glared more at her.

"What do you want?" You sighed, holding your temple and closing your eyes. You felt her presence leaned to you so when you opened, you were immediately met with eyes similar to yours yet they hold more emotions and seem to reflect a different color compared to your yellow ones.

"You're holding yourself back." She frowned and leaned back. Sighing and stepped backwards. You were confused by her actions but the further she stepped backwards, the brighter the whole abyss seemed to be. The reflective ground grew brighter so you had to shield your eyes.

When you removed your arms from your vision, you were met by a familiar scene. You now find yourself in a grassy land.

"You know this, right? This is Liyue." She said as she ran around, arms spread and feeling the wind caress her skin as she inhaled deeply. You surveyed your surrounding this seems to be Liyue but not the one you're accustomed to.