XIII.

- Includes heavy spoiler from the story and a part will be grabbed from the main storyline.

- Also sorry for not updating, schools are asshats lately

"Can you not? It feels weird talking to myself. I feel like I'm going insane just seeing you." You crossed your arms, staring at your reflection who didn't react and still gave you an innocent smile. Her feature slightly shifted as she stepped beside. You no longer see her in the mirror, but as she did, you see yourself besides the mirror.

She had a look of disgust as she stared down at you. "Yourself? Have you even seen yourself?" She glided towards you, a look of hatred on her face. You've seen this all before. By now, you already know what she would say.

"You and I are two different entity. One is untrue, and one who sticks loyal," She abruptly stopped herself directly infront of your face. Your eyes staring down to her enchanting yellow eyes where you see in the reflection a completely different person.

"You are a being of darkness, I am a being of light." She laughed as she slowly reached her hand at your chest. You stepped back in disgust and annoyance as you now stared down at her. "Look, we may share the same appearance. But I will be forever disgusted by you." You snorted out, slapping her once again reaching hand directly at you.

Once again, vanishing into thin air, she appeared behind you. Pushing your head to the reflective surface of the ground. Opening your eyes as soon as the impact finally finished, you looked down. Staring at your reflection, angered and confused, you gulped.

"I wonder, who exactly between us is the monster?"

Her presence getting close behind you, "Right? Dearest L-"

You woke up, buttheading whatever or whoever was directly infront of your face. The pixie creature stumbled back, holding her forehead in surprise as she stared at you, wide and teary eyed.

"Lumine! She's awake!" Paimon called out to the traveler. Soon enough, you swore you heard something crashing down and saw Lumine running towards you with panicked expression on her face, checking every nook and cranny for any signs of bruises and luckily found none.

She sighed in relief as she didn't find anything that could physically hurt you.

"What are you doing?"

Lumine helped you get back up and fixed your bed sheets, then proceeded to sit on it. Still having that concerned look on her face, she answered your question.

"Well, earlier, maybe an hour ago. I woke up to Paimon squealing about you standing up out of nowhere. You had your eyes open." She stopped before holding her mouth to stop laughter coming out of her own lips.