Seven

To even think I was actually getting better and everything was falling into place. Liam hasn't talked to me and Jack is still M.I.A I just don't get it.

I'm just out right now shopping for who knows what, I just needed to leave my house. I was actually at the grocery store.

Just what I needed, food to help me calm down and I'm just really craving it. I scanned the isles and tried to find the lucky charms.

I always loved taking out the marshmallows and all the little things. "Finally" I sighed as I finally found one box left.

I picked it up and threw it into the basket I was carrying and kept looking for more things that seem enjoyable.

Just as I was looking ahead, I spotted a familiar face and I froze in my tracks. What the hell is she doing here? Isn't she a crack head? I heard she was in rehab.

"Shit" I whispered to myself as she turned also. I turned around and scratched the back of my neck, walking off.

"Brooklyn?" Ana called. I stopped and put on a fake smile.

"Hey Ana" I said through clenched teeth. I wanted nothing to do with her whatsoever.

"Wow is it really you? I can't believe it!" She says, running up to me and making me jump and get tense as she hugged me.

"Yup it is" I said through my teeth. "How've you been?" She asked me.

"Fine..." I said trailing off. "Listen I really gotta head o--"

"Okay okay I know you don't want to talk to me stop bullshitting me. I just wanted to apologize. I'm sorry Brooklyn."

"It's okay" I semi-lied. "But I really have to get going."

I turned around and walked quickly away, going straight to the cash register.

***
I heard a loud knock on my door, waking me up from my sleep.

"Ughhh" I groaned as I pulled myself out of bed. The knocking wouldn't stop and I have a huge headache now. "Can you just shut up! I'm coming!" I yelled.

I turned the knob to my door and to my surprise, it was Jack. He didn't look good either. His hair was everywhere, he hasn't shaved, he has dark rings under his eyes and he just looks like shit.

"Where the hell have you been Jack?! I've been worried sick!" I yelled bringing him inside and shutting the door.

"I was at my house- and Liam came to my door saying how he could only have you and only you! He knew about us so he attacked me Brooke. I tried to calm him down but he pulled out a knife on me, told me to stay away from you before he slashed my side."

He lifted up his shirt and showed me his long cut across the side of his ribs. I gasped, Liam is never like this. Why would he do such a thing?

"Come to the bathroom with me I need to clean that up. It's probably infected."

I brought him to the bathroom and told him to take his shirt off so I could get a better look. No I didn't tell him to take his shirt off so I could stare, but he has been working out.

I grabbed the rubbing alcohol and cotton balls, dabbing some of it onto the ball. I brought it up to the cut, lightly pressing it on. Jack winced as he grabbed onto my shoulder squeezing it tightly.

"I'm sorry Jack I got you into this" I said quietly.

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault."

Jacks POV

I hate lying to her. But I also want Liam out of the picture. William helped me get this cut because I couldn't do it myself.

Once Liam's out of here, I can finally have her

All to myself

***
Short and not acceptable after my long absence I'm sorry!!!!

Xoxo