Three

After what happened last night, I need to try to stay away from all this negativity.

Jack left earlier this morning after we talked. I told him that I don't know if I could ever forgive him after he hit me. I mean how could you forgive someone who does that?

He simply nodded and told me he would be around if anything happened to me again, and apologized for the 100th time.

I'm right now waiting for Liam, he told me he would be taking me out to lunch. I was excited, but also confused. Just for the fact that he sent me a message from a number and I tried calling it but it doesn't even ring or go to voicemail.

"Of course Kanye would do that what do you expect?" I said to myself out loud as I read a magazine article.

The door opened and Liam stood there. He looked really good. Even better than me and I always look good (so conceited). "I'm here" he said, giving me a cheesy smile while he started doing jazz hands.

"Thanks I didn't know it was you" I said sarcastically, playfully rolling my eyes.

"Still sarcastic huh?"

"You know it" I said followed with a wink.

***

"I really like this place" I said as I looked around the nice restaurant.

"I knew you would like it" he said while smiling.

Liam always had the best smile. He has really pretty eyes too, they are green. I wish I had green eyes. I'm stuck with my eyes which are so ug--

"We're you even listening?" Liam said while laughing, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh sorry" I said smiling.

"I was saying how I really do miss this. Us"

"Me too" I said while looking down at my hands.

"I really wish we can be us again" he said while frowning.

"Why ca--"

"Hi I'm Cassie I'll be your waiter today. Can I get you guys started with drinks?" Our waiter said, cutting me off.

"Iced tea please" I said while mentally rolling my eyes at her.

"Water is fine thank you" Liam said giving her a smile.

She nodded and walked off. "As I was saying, why can't it be us again?" I finished.

He sighed, "there's reasons Brooklyn. I really really want to be with you. But I can't."

"Tell me why"

"I can't tell you" he said sighing again.

"Why not? You can't trust me or something? I should be the one not being able to trust you" I said crossing my arms.

"No it's not like that. If I tell you... I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Hurt how wo--"

"Here are the drinks. Now are you ready to order?"

I mentally slapped her in the face while rolling my eyes.

***

Liam dropped me off an hour ago and I'm still confused of how I would get hurt if we can't be us. Does he mean he'll leave again?

I don't know but I've waited too long for him and it's getting tiring for him not to even put the effort into our relationship. As in friends or whatever we are.

I called up my mom, even though I rarely talk to her anymore, she's still my mom in the end.

"Hi honey!" She said through the phone.

"Hey mom. Listen, can I come over I need to talk to you."

"Of course. Is everything alright?"

"No not really. I'll be over in 5."

***

I was now sitting on my moms couch, telling her about everything she has missed out on. With Jack and Liam.

"Oh dear that is a lot to take in and you're only 18 years old" she said sighing.

"I know but I don't know what's going on with Liam mom. He's just not the same to me" I said picking at my nail polish

"But you've always loved him. You couldn't even love anyone else other than him"

"That's what I thought too..."

***

Long chapter for you hoes, 661 words is a lot for me to write okay!

Lmao love you guys

Xoxo