Six

2 weeks later

I haven't heard from Jack or seen him around since the whole "talk", which wasn't even a talk. It seemed like it was more of me complaining.

I know I said he was bothering me and I wanted to be done with him, but I can't sleep knowing that I don't know where he is. He isn't at his house, I went over and his room looks like it hasn't been touched.

Jack moved out of his parents house to go live alone, and he gave me an extra key. I don't know why but hey, I don't know about a lot of things lately.

"Liam I don't know where he is" I said walking back and forth across my living room.

"Brooklyn calm down, you've been like this for thirty minutes. I'm sure he's fine, please sit" he said sighing. I feel bad for having to be like this when he's here.

Now I know how Jack would feel when I would be like this about Liam.

I sighed, "maybe you're right."

"When am I not right?" He said giving me a smile. I was always jealous of his perfect teeth.

"Ugh lets not talk about how you're better at everything and always right compared to me" I said walking to the couch, falling on it.

"Why I like to feel accomplished" he said, placing his left hand on his heart.

"Whatever you sayy Liam" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey hey hey, don't roll your eyes, they might get stuck up there."

"Hey then I will be glad I don't have to look at you anymore" I said sarcastically

"Please, everybody wants to be able to look at me I mean I am the hottest boy there is" he said, puffing up his chest.

"Liam stop it" I said, hitting his arm while trying to control my laughter.

"Ah there is that pretty smile of yours" he said, pointing at me.

"Stop it, you know I don't like compliments" I said while trying to cover my face with my hands.

"How can someone as perfect as you not like compliments. Don't cover your face babe" he said while pulling my hands away from my face. He just stared at me, and I did not expect him to kiss me. But, to my doubt, he started to lean in as he pressed his lips against mine.

I sat there in shock, not really excitement. Now that he is back, it does not feel the same.

I pulled back before things almost would get heated. I coughed, "Liam" i breathed.

"Brooklyn, I still have feelings for you" he said as he got closer to me. i backed up, "I think you should go."

"what?" he questioned, his face covered with confusion and hurt. "Liam please" I said looking at my hands.

He hesistated, but then got up and walked out the door, slamming it. I flinched, not knowing the bad side of Liam. He better not do anything stupid because of me.

I don't know, I thought that when I kissed him again it would feel the same way it did when we kissed before. But, I was wrong I guess. My heart now belongs with Jack, and it took me too damn long to figure it out.

I just need to be able to find him. I grabbed my phone from the counter and unlocked it. I clicked on Jacks contact once more, hoping it would at least ring and he would pick it up.

"cmon jack pick up" I said to myself as my left leg was bouncing up and down.

After numerous rings it went to voicemail. I groaned as I waited to hear the beep.

After the beep, I hesitated to talk, but then finally spoke:

"Jack um please tell me you're okay and safe somewhere. I'm getting nervous cause you won't pick up- just please call me back soon. I love you Jack."

I hung up and laid back on my couch, looking at the ceiling. If it wasn't for me he wouldn't be missing or who knows where.

I'm praying that he's okay though.

Jacks POV

I put the keys in the ignition, making the car engine roar as I pulled away from my apartment.

I continued to drive along the path leading to a house towards the woods as I gripped the steering wheel. After the long journey, I finally made it to this worn out, abounded house. It was falling apart but I was still up.

There was another car here, which means he's here. Perfect.

I hopped out of the car fixing the wrinkles on my shirt and straightening out my jeans. I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked in the rear mirror, trying to look presentable.

When I was happy with how I looked, I started walking towards the house walking through since there was no door.

"I'm here!" I called out. I sound like I'm some husband coming home from work.

The shadow of his figure popped out as he followed along with it. "What do you want?" He asked as he spit out his gum.

"You know what I want, Will. I want that bastard gone" I said as I shook hands with him.

"Hmmm" he said as he placed his hand under his chin. "How much to get rid of him?"

"Well that depends on how you do it" I laughed.

"We could shoot him, stab him, there's many more I mean pick one." He rolled his eyes.

"Shooting sounds good. I was thinking.. Maybe $2,000?"

"Damn you really want this guy gone huh?"

"Believe me I do want him gone, forever this time."

"Alright" he laughed, "you got yourself a deal then!"

"So long Liam" I told myself.

***

JACK IS GOING CRAZY!

Sorry I haven't updated I knowww! But I'm kinda changing the plot around for the sequel I think ;)

Xoxo