Four

Liam's POV

I really do care about Brooklyn, but I don't want to see her get hurt.

Since the day I almost died, I've been getting threats and sent money to stay away from her. If I didn't stay away from her, they said my consequence is worse than death.

Trust me I wasn't going to take the money, but I also didn't want to die. Call me self centered all you want, but being in that situation I wouldn't be the only one that would do that.

I'm going to see her today so hopefully I can tell her, but she probably won't believe me. I mean who would believe someone who made you believe they were dead for 4 years?

I've been using disposable phones to talk to her so the guy doesn't track me. I don't even know if it's one guy anymore.

I'm might be acting like a girl but hey, this is some scary stuff.

***

I got in my car and started driving to Brooke's house. I'm really nervous, they are probably tracking me or some shit.

I pulled up to her house, it really isn't far from where I'm staying, and parked. I sighed and leaned my head on the steering wheel.

"Here we go" I said to myself as I got out of my car. I walked up to her door and hesitated before I knocked.

After hours of me standing there (note sarcasm), I knocked on the door and backed up a little bit.

She opened the door, and she looked beautiful, as always. She had her long hair straightened while wearing a black romper. She's always had the best style, even if the colors she wore were always dark.

"Hey Liam I didn't know you were coming?" She said as more of a question.

"Yeah I uh decided to stop by" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Can I come in?"

"Sure, I'm leaving any second now though" she said, but I ignored it and walked inside.

"I need to.. talk to you."

"Okay what is it about?" she said sitting in front of me.

"It's about--"

There was a knocking on the door, "sorry Liam hold on real quick" she said getting up and jogging to the door.

"Hey" she said to the unknown person at the door, I couldn't see him.

"Hi" a deep voice said while the door shut.

"Oh Jack I forgot to tell you guess who's back?" She said as I heard her footsteps coming closer.

Jack? Who the fuck is that?

"Who?" He questioned.

"Liam! Jack this is Liam, Liam this is Jack" she said as she pointed to me.

The guy Jack moved from behind her. He gave me a smug smile as he shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Liam" he said shaking my hand.

Little did she know we have met before.

***

DAMN

Xoxo