One

4 years later

I'm currently 22 years old and I moved out of my little apartment in Omaha. Guess you could say I was tired of it and that place.

And I'm also engaged to the love of my life. Not too long and I'll be a married women!

Well it doesn't matter to who right now.

Andddd, you're probably wondering how and what had happened that night of 4 years ago.

Well I'm gonna tell you how it went, so buckle up, you're in for a ride.

.
.
.

*4 years ago*

"Brooklyn?" Liam said. He sounded as suprised as me.

I was shaking uncontrollably, my mind was a mix of emotions. I didn't know what to say. I kept on opening and closing my mouth, nothing would come out. Eventually my lips became dry.

I kept on repeatedly shutting and opening the door making sure I wasn't hallucinating. After pinching myself so many times I feel like I'm gonna have bruises.

But I didn't care. I jumped into his arms without saying anything. I hugged onto him tightly like a koala bear. I cried into his shoulder as he squeezed me tight to where I almost have no air.

We didn't talk, we both were crying, and just hugging each other outside of my doorstep. Liam is actually in front of me.

I let go and looked him in the eyes. He was the same old Liam and he didn't change one bit.

I lightly laughed and I brought him inside. I still haven't said one word other than his name.

"It's so good to see you. You're still beautiful Brooklyn" he said smiling from ear to ear.

The tears were threatening to spill but I wasn't going to fall that easily. I still love him, but I don't know if I still trust him.

"And you're the same Liam. Always giving compliments" I laughed lightly.

"You don't know how long I've waited to come back here."

My heart kind of shattered. So he's been waiting? And why hasn't he come to see me? Does he still love me?

"What do you mean?" I asked confused and puzzled.

"Well, you obviously thought I died. But I survived by the last breath. You never showed up to the hospital the last day."

"I was hurting Liam. I couldn't even show my face at your funeral. What about your family? Do they even know you're alive?"

"Yes... Yes they do."

"Good" I didn't know what else to say. I'm still in shock. "You can stay here you know." I suggested.

I wanted to spend time with him. I missed him for 3, 4 years. It's been a while.

"I would love to, but I can't. There's reasons why and I want to keep you safe. I just stopped by to see you before are anniversary ended."

My heart stopped for a moment. He cannot just show up, me thinking he was dead, and now he's leaving!

"What the hell Liam! Why are you leaving I've waited to see you for years and now you're leaving?!"

"Please calm down" he held my hands, "I want to but I can't I have to go."

He kept looking out my window and around him.

"Liam what's wrong?"

"Nothing I have to go" he kissed my cheek and gave me a long hug.

He then looked at me one last time and ran out the door.

I wasn't crying anymore, I was in too much shock. And why was he leaving so soon? Wouldn't he want to stay with me?

I can't do this. Jack and Liam shit, I don't know what to think.

He's just leaving me as he did when he died, or as I thought he did.

***

Yikessss

What do you think is wrong with Liam? I think he's an ass for leaving her rn.

But hey reasons reasons reasons ;)

BUT IM BACK WITH A SEQUEL HOES.

Xoxo